Community > Posts By > simplelife123

no photo
Thu 11/20/08 02:43 AM

I am brand spanking new and someone has already sent me hate mail....frown

Just ignore it because I believe that there are more good positive people here than negative. Don't give the negatives the satisfaction of replying to whatever offensive thing they said that's all. flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 11/19/08 01:19 PM

Guys should have their man card taken away if they listen to advice on the radio coming from guys who's only purpose is to say controversial stuff to get high ratings.

clever and funny. :smile:

no photo
Wed 11/19/08 12:33 PM
I agree with pacific star. However there are people here that just look at pictures and don't read profiles.Some are here because they are bored.Besides the more appealing people get
loads of messages and probably don't have time to respond to each one.Make the title of your message say something catchy
instead of just hi! or hello! those are the ones getting deleted.I have spoken to quite a few people saying the same type of thing you are here. So it's not you.It's just the way these internet dating sites are.

no photo
Wed 11/19/08 12:24 PM
I think everyone has a different answer to this question.
Being truly alive to me would be living a fulfilling life and not just getting by or just surviving.Living out your hopes and dreams without compromising your own integrity or stepping on anyone else to accomplish your goals.Then you would have a sense of accomplishment that you could be proud of.

no photo
Wed 11/19/08 11:16 AM
rejection isn't always a bad thing.You learn from it. Besides one female rejects you so what there are millions of them out there.

no photo
Wed 11/19/08 11:07 AM
If someone cheats on you they have no respect for you or themselves.All I can say is DUMP THEM and move on. I did and I feel pretty good about my decision.

no photo
Wed 11/19/08 10:56 AM

I was raised like this:

Honesty is the best policy. If you tell one lie, then you need to tell another one to cover that one up and so on.

Just be honest from the start

I like this answer the best.Brutal honesty can be hurtful if done the wrong way.So be tactful and consider the other persons feelings.

no photo
Wed 11/19/08 10:51 AM
I think it's a bunch of BS that any major company gets bailed out by our government with our money.Chances are these companies are mismanaged and probably top heavy. Major layoffs while execs take record bonuses. The big 3 auto makers in the US Chevy Ford Chrysler should focus on making a superior product then maybe they wouldn't have this type of situation.

no photo
Tue 11/18/08 02:03 PM
That's awesome inkraven. :smile:

no photo
Tue 11/18/08 02:58 AM
Children are a blessing from GOD.

no photo
Mon 11/17/08 10:43 AM
Yup you are pretty. Some guys bank on the fact that certain woman let that type of compliment go to their head and make them GAGA or whatever.:smile:

no photo
Mon 11/17/08 04:34 AM
Thank you,flowerforyou Elizabeth

no photo
Mon 11/17/08 04:33 AM
Thanks Elizabeth flowers

no photo
Sun 11/16/08 04:51 PM
I have waited 9 months to hear you cry
tears of joy down my cheeks
my eyes aren't dry
I look at you and wonder why
I have been blessed with a daughter
that has my blue eyes
the wait was worth it there is no doubt
I go to the waiting room and proudly shout
it's a girl ,it's a girl
a girl who has certainly brightened my world

no photo
Sun 11/16/08 03:41 PM
Time
It slips by like fast moving air
a child then a teen
going fast without a care
adulthood comes and it speeds up more
have your own children now to even the score
forty something now has it been so long?
my baby is getting married it just feels wrong
grandchildren come and fill you with pride
time waits for no one there is no free ride

no photo
Sun 11/16/08 03:40 PM
we never walk alone
there is an unseen hand
that guides and protects us
as we walk through the land
who is this unseen hand?
It is the son of man
who died on the cross
so that we may live
gave himself up
our sins to forgive
seek and you shall find
the savior of all mankind

no photo
Sun 11/16/08 03:03 PM
Thanks flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 11/16/08 06:59 AM

Man if you use IE every virus in the world is aiming for you.

I NEVER open IE, use Fire Fox. do whatever u can to get F.F.
running.

From what I have read on Tech sites, malicious code writers are attacking Fire Fox because it has become so popular.

Don't think that just because you use Fire Fox you are safe.

I agree the more popular an application or operating system the more it is attacked.If Mac were the top dog then all the viruses would be going after Mac.

no photo
Sun 11/16/08 01:17 AM
I get it.

no photo
Sun 11/16/08 01:14 AM

q
what

Don't worry they probably just don't understand.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7