Community > Posts By > mesquitemade1

mesquitemade1's photo
Thu 12/25/08 03:49 PM
the proof is-----"we are ALL here"...given the chance to make our own decisions through HIS death, burial, and ressurection....and by US having free will, WE have the oppertunity to make choices--good or bad...so, throudh Jesus Christ...our Lord and Saviour, we are able to pick the reoad that we choose to follow and spread his word in the process !...its written in the Holy Bible !!...and there's the proof---written over 2000 years ago !

mesquitemade1's photo
Wed 12/24/08 07:34 PM
a bunch of D. A's---thats what they are........and I dont mean district attorney's either

mesquitemade1's photo
Wed 12/24/08 02:36 PM
Wow ! well spoken :banana:

mesquitemade1's photo
Wed 12/24/08 01:39 PM
opposite sex { gender }

mesquitemade1's photo
Wed 12/24/08 01:36 PM
hey Squeeze, I got three years and your number and I'll patiently wait !...lol laugh

mesquitemade1's photo
Wed 12/24/08 01:22 PM
I myself am from the "old school" and I think that sex should only take place after the two have meet repeatedly, are seeing no one else, and they both share the same feelings toward's one another---and if it takes three months or three years, it really doesnt matter---as long as neither one goes "out-side the box" to get a fix....as far as starting off getting all bent outta shape with someone of the opposite gender---well, what do we expect...were all human and horney...myself included

mesquitemade1's photo
Mon 12/22/08 10:04 AM
according to what I read---S.S.I will be available for me until I reach the age of 78...and according to family heritage, I wont need to worry about making it that far...so as far as the money goes..." I'll be safe "...God willing !

mesquitemade1's photo
Mon 12/22/08 07:57 AM
hey....where's that doctor located ?.....it's about time for a check-up.......lol

mesquitemade1's photo
Fri 12/19/08 03:47 PM
very touching, quiet nicely spoken I must say !flowers

mesquitemade1's photo
Fri 12/19/08 03:32 PM
Im trying it too caues...it's kinda like taking the pick of the litter and you get a chance to see more ladies than any bar...or grocery store for that matter...ha hadrool

mesquitemade1's photo
Thu 12/18/08 07:57 AM
it is written in many places in "scripture" that we ALL have Free Will...which gives us the ability to make our own decisions for ourselves...and are faced with trials and trivulations endlessly, inthe process..."my belief's" are written in the Holy Bible as is EVERYONE else's too...and it tells us ALL to be doing HIS work { JEASUS CHRIST } and to lead everyone that we can to HIM for salvation....." I myself " am a believer in the Holy Trinity !...I had a wreck several years ago which left me with a crushed face, 98% loss of sight, traumatic brain injury, broken neck, broken ribs, punctured lungs,dis-located shoulder and hip, crushed left ankle, and many parts throughout my body where some black iorn pipe { for natural gas } drove into me from the impact...I was in a coma for 3 1/2 months, and was told that I'd never be able to walk, talk, eat sleep or do ANYTHING normally EVER again...I started PRAYING and asking God for His forgiveness of my sin's, and to Please Help me through this ...AND HE DID !.....according to the doctors, Im supposed to be dead by now...BUT through the Power of Jeasus our Lord and Saviour, I am still here and doing exactly what He has asked us all to do ---Spread the Word !..." we are supposed to ask everyone to come to Christ ", and by doing so " we are doing His work " which He asked us to do. Praise God !

mesquitemade1's photo
Wed 12/17/08 04:07 PM
frustrated the dollar menu at Mickey-D's :laughing:

mesquitemade1's photo
Wed 12/17/08 01:45 PM
Welcome to the coolest place to meet folks who can give ya a whole bunch of different options...I know...I've gotton a few

mesquitemade1's photo
Wed 12/17/08 10:27 AM
Good Luck !

mesquitemade1's photo
Wed 12/17/08 10:23 AM
you are most definately correct !

mesquitemade1's photo
Wed 12/17/08 10:18 AM
Granny's home-made chocolate pie is better...I've had em' both too

mesquitemade1's photo
Wed 12/17/08 08:37 AM
well spoken ! good point

mesquitemade1's photo
Wed 12/17/08 08:28 AM
patience, prayer, and prostitutes...lol---just kiddin' ole man

mesquitemade1's photo
Wed 12/17/08 08:16 AM
answer this Texas tongue twister.....if a skunk sat on a stump and the stump said the skunk stunk, but the skunk said the stump stunk..."which one stunk"...the skunk or the stump ? How fast can ya say it ?

mesquitemade1's photo
Tue 12/16/08 07:47 AM
Im not sure about where you stay but, here in Tx. you can run up to a local church and get a christmas basket.....good luck !