Community > Posts By > Redcarpet

Redcarpet's photo
Sun 04/14/24 11:52 PM
Sow today, reap tomorrow

Redcarpet's photo
Wed 04/10/24 06:10 AM
@Gia
Maybe she changed her username. I really miss this person. Hope she is good wherever she is

Redcarpet's photo
Wed 04/10/24 06:02 AM
Create now the life you want to be when you are old lest your children will never enjoy theirs

Redcarpet's photo
Sat 04/06/24 01:54 AM
A happy person is like a summer day, they are so warm

Redcarpet's photo
Fri 03/15/24 01:17 AM

As I'm 20 this year and to be honest I don't mind someone younger/smaller. What is an appropriate age gap?

I wouldn't say much but just for you know that you need a lot of patience to tolerate how young ones play.

Redcarpet's photo
Fri 03/15/24 01:10 AM

Redcarpet's photo
Fri 03/15/24 01:09 AM
flowerforyou

{Good days are not those which we spent laughing and smiling but those which came with problems and we overcame. Wear your fighting armour and declare nothing will frustrate you} ~ @wisdomman

Redcarpet's photo
Fri 03/15/24 01:06 AM
Happy women month. It's your ability to carry, feed, give breath, expand..that have given the world a shape it has today. The universe is round so was womb when you were pregnant. All that happened in your womb happens in the world. Stay blessed we appreciate you

Redcarpet's photo
Thu 01/25/24 03:35 AM
Not with everything...im not honestyhonesty with my lies

Redcarpet's photo
Fri 01/12/24 06:02 AM

Hard to risk a childre as a single mom but I do anything to make sure my kids happy and I can gave what they need,im mama and papa,hard but happy

Keep up the good work....Every seed you sow on your children will germinate and you will have a good harvest. They will learn valuing the benefits of being soft and hard from the same spot.

Redcarpet's photo
Fri 01/12/24 05:47 AM
Red Carpet

Redcarpet's photo
Fri 01/12/24 05:46 AM
Edited by Redcarpet on Fri 01/12/24 05:56 AM
Carlos of the day ... Merry

Redcarpet's photo
Mon 01/08/24 05:09 AM

thanks Hun , mine is 3 1/2 years ago after being together 25 years , it gets so lonely when you are so used to having your man around you, I dated one not long ago and I thought he was a keeper held my hand arm around me but then went silent that really hurt me and knocked me back .

I think it's hard also to trust men as I have had that many fake men it's unreal and the lies omg unbelievable, my trust is at an all time low but I won't give up .

I will find the person who cares, loves respects me someday just hope it's not too late as don't want to waste this pent up energy of you get me lol xxx

You did better than me. I dated 2 Scorpio men back to back. one in June - August and the other in Oct-Nov. The first one I drunk on every date on purpose, so I knew it was a fling. Lol He was tolerable drunk. Lol I was just that lonely. Attention turned to Controlling. Last date he showed up 5 hours early. My son’s like mom you have to put your foot down. Saying his girlfriend would cancel the date if he did that. He was a older spicy Italian man, but to nuts for me. To bad, because the laugher and chemistry we had together was so beautiful. I talked to him in November for his Birthday and immediately he was trying to control me and he said we’ll be together again. After him I’m like maybe it’s me. I dated an widower cop next. Such a gentleman for the first month, then he turned so mean and controlling… So no one since and I’ll just continue working on myself. I had a taste of a nurturing man that we had so much fun with all summer and then a nurturing gentleman without a sense of humour for a month.

I understand the pent up energy. For me I need a weekend of animalistic fireworks - for my widow fire to go away. Lol I thought about calling the first guy, but everything always says to move forward and don’t take life lessons back.

I hope you find what you are looking for. :two_hearts:

...and where do i come in

Redcarpet's photo
Mon 01/08/24 04:57 AM
True Love makes you the servant, your loved one is the boss.

Redcarpet's photo
Wed 12/27/23 03:45 AM
here i am

Storm

Redcarpet's photo
Fri 12/15/23 05:36 AM

Redcarpet's photo
Fri 12/15/23 05:22 AM

At night, rest your mind and body
For tomorrow another day to live
A day to remember or not.

Redcarpet's photo
Fri 12/15/23 05:19 AM

At night, rest your mind and body
For tomorrow another day to live
A day to remember or not.

Rest is for the rest
For the restless never rest

Redcarpet's photo
Fri 12/15/23 05:05 AM
waving

Redcarpet's photo
Fri 12/15/23 05:00 AM
Storm nice to know you really care than much for the need. Keep up the charity work you are doing. Be blessed

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25