Community > Posts By > DustinDixon

DustinDixon's photo
Tue 12/17/13 09:40 AM
Hello to all you people from Durham Region, just trying to get a feel on how many of us are on here :D

DustinDixon's photo
Tue 12/17/13 09:36 AM
As the Title says, I'm a 21 year old guy and I'm looking for a serious relationship. Check out my profile if you want to know anything about me, and ask me anything that you want to know about me. I am very easy going and talkative, so ask me anything and i'll do my best to answer :)
I'm just tired of all of fake people out there, I'm looking for someone real, someone that can be my best friend as well as a lover. Someone with a strong sense of humor and adventure. So if you are looking for a quick hook up, don't even bother responding. I am only interested in someone who is interested in developing a serious relationship.

DustinDixon's photo
Wed 12/11/13 08:44 AM
I haven't really had the best luck when it comes to dating. So I was wondering if I could get some honest opinions about me, based on my profile (which sums up most of me). Is there something I need to change about me to become more appealing to women? Or have I just had extremely bad luck so far. Honestly I have only been on a couple dates my whole life so far, I can't seem to get women to like me more than "just a friend" and I'm getting tired of hearing, "I'm sorry but I only thought of you as a friend" or similar things. Thanks in advance for any advice.

DustinDixon's photo
Fri 12/06/13 10:20 AM
Hello Nunya, best of luck finding friends, a little note of caution, be very careful. There are a lot of creeps and fakes out there that could try to get personal information from you. Make sure you are comfortable before communicating off site or giving personal info away :)
That being said, I'd be happy to be your friend and chat with you!

DustinDixon's photo
Fri 12/06/13 08:44 AM
I am a 21 year old male from Oshawa, Ontario, Canada. I was referred to this website through a friend of mine who said that this can be a good website to meet people on. So far, I haven't been too successful, but that's most likely because I'm new here. Anyways, getting tired of all of the scammers and fake people that are often associated with online dating. I'm looking for someone real and will accept me for who I am. I am a very caring, happy, loyal, and talkative guy. Just looking for someone I can share a lifetime with, not someone who wants a quick hook up or one night stand. So, if there is anyone out there that would like to get to know me, please either reply here or send me a message. Thanks in advance.

DustinDixon's photo
Thu 11/21/13 08:31 AM
Having a hard time filtering out results from other countries, still pretty new to this website. Anyways, as the title says, any women between 19-25 from near Oshawa on here?

DustinDixon's photo
Thu 11/21/13 08:27 AM
Hello from the dirty shwa! aka Oshawa!

DustinDixon's photo
Wed 11/20/13 03:28 AM
Ok, I appreciate the all of the advice, and I went back and revised my profile, I think it's a lot better now, what do you think?

DustinDixon's photo
Tue 11/19/13 08:07 PM
I just made my profile yesterday and I wanted some advice on refining it to be a attractive as it can be.