Community > Posts By > Mochacream83

Mochacream83's photo
Wed 08/12/15 06:38 PM
Who suppose and going to vote for Bernard Sanders for president of 2016?

Mochacream83's photo
Thu 11/13/14 01:25 PM
Jtevans do u suffer from diabetes?

Mochacream83's photo
Mon 12/16/13 08:41 PM

Sex! Sex!! Sex!!!
Why always sex when ever a relationship or love is mentioned?
If you really love someone you can wait, and that is where faithfulness begins. True love calms every sexual urge...
Sex is worth waiting for...

amen:angel: !!

Mochacream83's photo
Sun 12/15/13 12:52 PM

They live in another country and can't get a job to support themselves. So they find an American woman who they think is stupid enough to hear I LOVE YOU, and will open an account and give them the information.
IF you do this...I hope you have plenty of money to pay back the bank. He will take out all of that money plus more! DO NOT OPEN UP AN ACCOUNT FOR ANYONE.
I AM BEING NICE UNLIKE EVERYONE ELSE...PEOPLE ON HERE CAN BE RUDE. JUST DO NOT OPEN UP AN ACCOUNT!!!

Unsure I will not open a bank account, repeat I wil not open an bank account, I promise. Thank u for the advice God bless u!!

Mochacream83's photo
Sat 12/14/13 09:49 PM

Because they are greedy and evil. That's how they make a living.

Please be cautious on here!

Ok I will!!

Mochacream83's photo
Sat 12/14/13 09:17 PM

Wasn't all this explained to you on the previous post you had going? It was explained extensively for you in that post. huh

I know but I'm asking why I never had this problem before on other dating sites.

Mochacream83's photo
Sat 12/14/13 09:15 PM
But why do they do that? I never been on a dating site that had people like that scamming innocent people.

Mochacream83's photo
Sat 12/14/13 09:06 PM
I don't understand why men on here want me to open up a bank account for them with my information, shouldn't they do that for theirselves? I am on here looking for love not a business partner or anything else, so why are they doing this to me? Why do they want me to open a wells fargo account for them I don't get it??????

Mochacream83's photo
Thu 12/12/13 08:08 PM

howdy shantel, you have quite a list there. let's see...
white or latino
houston or austin
32 to 45
christian
laid back
easy going
down to earth
outgoing
caring
giving
good listener
sense of humor
patient
likes to have fun
nice
gentleman
has a job
has a car
has a home
going places in life

well, i'm latino slaphead

I know but u are too old for me sweetie!!

Mochacream83's photo
Thu 12/12/13 07:38 PM
Edited by Mochacream83 on Thu 12/12/13 08:27 PM
Hi my name is Shantel and I'm looking for a man that is white, or latino. Someone that lives in Houston or Austin Texas only, is the ages between 32 to 45. Is a christian, laid back, easy going, down to earth, outgoing, caring, giving, is a good listener, has a sense of humor, has patiences, likes to have fun, nice, a gentleman, has a job, a car, a home going places in life too. If this is you please leave your number or email address and I will get back to u. This is only for the men to respond no LADIES please.

P.S. It does not matter if u have kids or not, just don't have more than two kids. Come on men don't be shy I promise I won't bite, lol laugh !!

Mochacream83's photo
Wed 12/11/13 11:06 AM
Thank you guys I feel alot better about myself and also looking for love. You guys are a blessing from God, so God bless all of you. Thanks alot and take care :smile: :wink: !!!

Mochacream83's photo
Tue 12/10/13 07:54 PM
I notice alot of white men don't message me at all, I send them a wink, or a hug or a kiss and I don't get a respond back. At lease send me back a wink or a hug letting me know that u got the message or u are interested or something. I bet if I was white a white woman they would send me a wink or message even if I sent them one or not. I makes me wish that I was white and not black cause nobody wants a black girl not even her own race wants her cause I don't get messages from black men either nobody. In fact my inbox is so dry I don't know what to do with that, I am here to find love and its not easy for me. Is it cause I am fat and ugly please be honest and trueful with me, and I won't get mad or anything?. I just want to know why nobody is messaging me especially white men. I need love too I want to be somebody's wife and girlfriend too. I have feelings too and I can tell that nobody wants to date and marry a black woman :(.

Mochacream83's photo
Tue 12/10/13 01:42 PM

[/quo

Lol!!

Mochacream83's photo
Tue 12/10/13 09:20 AM

Oh and he said that he does not have any family, and I'm his only family so I must open an account for him. And that they can't withdraw money or put money in their accounts there, and they get free food and everything they don't have to pay for anything. He is in Africa and can't call or look up wells fargo bank. That he is an only child and his parents are both died.

The scammers always say this! You are their ONLY hope. He has NO ONE in his family or his life that can help him!
I know it all sounds so wonderful - all of the wonderful things he has said to you. He has touched your heart and made you feel loved again.
Now STOP and really think about this. No matter what he has said and how many wonderful conversations you have had over the internet, you do NOT know HIM, you only know the lies he has told you. Anyone who really is starting to care about you will NOT ask for money, that's what their closest friends are for.
Report him for sure to save the next victim. Tell him to sod off. Block him!
You deserve so much more than this. You deserve someone real and someone honest. I wish you the very best in your life. Stand up for yourself now, when it really counts. flowerforyou

Thank u for these kind words u are telling me the true. Well his account here is deactivated she I guess one of the moderators reported him and he is in trouble. I know he will never be able to get on mingle two again. But thanks again for the wonderful advice that u gave me, its very true. Its like u can see right throw him and that u spoke to him before. Thank u :)!!

Mochacream83's photo
Mon 12/09/13 09:00 PM

What would u do if u met a person on this dating site (Mingle2) and he is in the Navy, he is getting a bonus leave check from the military and he wants u to open a bank account for him with your own personal information. Remember u guys never went on a date, never spoke on the phone, but u have been messaging him on here or yahoo messenger. He wants u to open a Wells Fargo bank account for him but with your information so that he can put the money in the account. What would u do, open the account for him or not???? Please let me know what u would do if it was u.

Danger! Danger! This is a scam.

A Navy guy is capable of opening his own account with his own personal information.

Oh and he said that he does not have any family, and I'm his only family so I must open an account for him. And that they can't withdraw money or put money in their accounts there, and they get free food and everything they don't have to pay for anything. He is in Africa and can't call or look up wells fargo bank. That he is an only child and his parents are both died.

Mochacream83's photo
Mon 12/09/13 04:32 PM
What would u do if u met a person on this dating site (Mingle2) and he is in the Navy, he is getting a bonus leave check from the military and he wants u to open a bank account for him with your own personal information. Remember u guys never went on a date, never spoke on the phone, but u have been messaging him on here or yahoo messenger. He wants u to open a Wells Fargo bank account for him but with your information so that he can put the money in the account. What would u do, open the account for him or not???? Please let me know what u would do if it was u.

Mochacream83's photo
Thu 11/28/13 04:02 PM
Hi guys!! How do u get a white man to notice you enough to ask you out on a date and keep dating you?