Community > Posts By > TheCanadien

TheCanadien's photo
Wed 11/20/13 05:00 PM
For one to find love they most dig, but for one to find a friend they must ask, but for one to find true love, they must make one look, or passing glance to find the one of their dreams...
-Unknown Author-

TheCanadien's photo
Wed 11/20/13 04:11 PM
I have had a several run-ins with Scammers on previous sites, One site in particular is Mate1.com

Now scammers are mainly after one thing and one thing only, you must keep your guard up against these type of people, no matter what they tell you, First off I will begin with how they act

1.) They automatically will try and send a Friend request without asking you if its okay.... Most of them don't have pictures...
2.) They will try and pry you for your email address or phone number outside of the Dating site so they are not monitored.
3.) If you do decide to give them this be warned and don't believe them until you know there intentions
4.) They will act like they are trying to find a soul mate but in all actual circumstances they will come up with a sap story meaning they will try and make you feel sorry for them, and they will beg for help.... in means of monetary efforts, don't be fooled...
Now if they give you their email address remember to be weary of their intentions, now when they ask for monetary help, think of these things if they are in debt ("how are they paying for internet, internet cost money." or "how are they keeping themselves in contact with me?" ) Some will even go to lengths to try an ask you to become their business partner, in my opinion, Immediately say "no" to them
its imperative you follow these guidelines, these are from my own personal experience, understand their intentions and this will help stop scammers from, taking everything you have away, and smashing your dreams and what not.........

TheCanadien's photo
Wed 11/20/13 03:59 PM
I'm new two, Eh, not sure what I can tell you, mon ami..

TheCanadien's photo
Wed 11/20/13 04:16 AM
Im new too, but I can gurantee you I'm no scammer if you want proof I willing to give it