ImmortalYo's photo
Sun 04/09/23 08:44 AM
of Ike

ImmortalYo's photo
Sun 04/09/23 08:31 AM
Chapstick

ImmortalYo's photo
Sun 03/05/23 08:52 PM
Never heard of it but I'm going to mix this with other workouts.

ImmortalYo's photo
Sun 03/05/23 08:42 PM

I had heard good things about the 'Fasting' idea of dieting so I thought I would give it a try. I started off slow though, with just doing a 12-12 fast so 12 hours of no eating and then 12 hours I could. That was basically a normal day for me anyways so then I went to a 14 hour fast and 10 hours eating. I did that for a couple of weeks and it was not that hard. after a while I went to a 15 hour and then a 16 hour fast, this was when I started to feel it. Your body will be a little sluggish until you eat...lol

But the more I was reading up on fasting, it seemed like the common thing was the 18 hour fast being the best and have your workout right before you break your fast each day. For about a month, I was in a fog while working out but even that went away. I am still hungry at the start of my workouts but I know that goes away a few minutes after I start exercising.

I started this as a fat loss idea, so I kept the same calorie intake and just changed when I ate. I have actually dropped about an inch in my waist and belly area which has always been hard for me to lose there. But the thing I did not expect was the side effects, I use to get bladder spasms that I had to take a couple pills each day for...now I am just taking one pill a day. I also sleep a lot better at night. A lady down the street from me said she also started fasting for weight loss but it cleared up her eczema problems. I just thought I would share...
I was doing this at night and wouldn't eat until lunch but felt like crap, headaches and felt weak. Now I'll skip lunch and it's not so bad.

ImmortalYo's photo
Sun 03/05/23 08:39 PM

This morning I made time to take a photo.
My gauge all this time were these jeans shorts and I happened to have a photo of me wearing them.
So I put on the shorts, same top and boots.
Not exactly the same as lighting is different, camera too, but as close as I could get it.

Left photo is from 2016...
Right photo is from this morning.

I can again wear all the nice shirts and things that I love so much! smooched
Beautiful legs! Slowly starting to eat better going back to counting my macros again and have to get a gym membership again I have weights at home but lost interest during covid. Before that I was going in 6 to 7 days a week and had all my meals planned out.

ImmortalYo's photo
Sun 03/05/23 08:31 PM
Tom putting in work I shall check it oot

ImmortalYo's photo
Sun 03/05/23 08:30 PM
What?

ImmortalYo's photo
Fri 02/17/23 03:07 PM
Anxious

ImmortalYo's photo
Fri 02/17/23 01:53 PM
Miguelito Myers

ImmortalYo's photo
Fri 02/17/23 01:35 PM
“Infantile love follows the principle: "I love because I am loved."
Mature love follows the principle: "I am loved because I love."
Immature love says: "I love you because I need you."
Mature love says: "I need you because I love you.”
― Erich Fromm, The Art of Loving

ImmortalYo's photo
Fri 02/17/23 11:12 AM

If you happen to be any sorta anime / manga fan, then do ring me up. Would love to discuss. Personally, love and have watched a multitude of anime series and therefore, am looking forward to discussing stuff with people sharing similar passion.
what do you like?

ImmortalYo's photo
Fri 02/17/23 11:11 AM

fried chicken for me it's just 🤌 especially from kfc with honey
so bad for me but so good

ImmortalYo's photo
Fri 02/17/23 11:10 AM
horse drawn carriage ride, dogs or cats

ImmortalYo's photo
Fri 02/17/23 11:08 AM
Wild in the bed room and wild(team player) when I need her to crack another woman for harassing me??

ImmortalYo's photo
Wed 02/15/23 05:17 PM
Edited by ImmortalYo on Wed 02/15/23 05:18 PM

it is entirely possible. Single fathers suffer the same responses from prospective girlfriends/wives, but it is much harder for a woman to find a good man. You are correct in telling your date about your children. Weed out the "guys" from the men before you waste time and emotion on them. Be proud of your children and yourself. A good man will see the truth for what it is, welcome it, and gravitate toward it. Children are NOT baggage. Other issues are and we all have baggage.

"Of course,most of us men love children. I would happily take on a child if I was in a serious relationship with her mum. If love it x"

First of all - speak for yourself. We don't love children, we tolerate them - and that's even if we want to do that. You can say that most men love their OWN children, but not somebody else's. If you give any man a choice of the same woman with someone else's kids or childless, most will go with the childless. Who the hell are you trying to fool?

Secondly, children ARE baggage. Not a nice thing to say, but truth isn't always clean. Single women with children are a consequence of something - and that part alone is baggage, not to mention that now you hafta jive with more than one personality if it goes beyond one or two dates.

The point you got right is, we all have baggage. Dating in your mid thirties and beyond is figuring out if you're gonna deal with the potential partner's baggage
Yep! Met this woman with daughters and all she did is worry about them because they where always getting in trouble. Plus the woman was all messed up in the head because of her ex cheating on her then not being to move on and getting over him.

ImmortalYo's photo
Wed 02/15/23 04:21 PM
La Parka and Bret The Hitman Hart

ImmortalYo's photo
Wed 02/15/23 04:21 PM
La Parka and Bret The Hitman Hart

ImmortalYo's photo
Wed 02/15/23 03:46 PM

Hello everyone

I create various avant-garde and abstract works, in oil technique

I like the middle one

ImmortalYo's photo
Wed 02/15/23 03:45 PM

This one I finished about a week and a half ago:
Rhiannon's Triumph

wow wish I was this creative

ImmortalYo's photo
Wed 02/15/23 03:43 PM
No but started to flip though my old bible after 20 years of not reading it.

Previous 1 3