Community > Posts By > leprechaunshag

leprechaunshag's photo
Thu 03/19/09 04:39 PM
Well...that was sure helpful...I am so glad I posted for assistance here!
I cannot locate the message in question but it DID have that odd message. My mistake possibly.
But thanks so much for the warm reception and thoughtful responses........have you been on here so long that you are possibly bitter?
Thanks, I will refrain form asking any more questions.

leprechaunshag's photo
Thu 03/19/09 04:06 PM
Edited by leprechaunshag on Thu 03/19/09 04:07 PM
Can anyone explain to me what " wants to meet you in mingle4" means? How do I learn what these messages mean?

Thanks!

leprechaunshag's photo
Wed 12/24/08 06:38 PM
I am a little disappointed that the contacts that I have had seem to be scammers..I had hoped to avoid those types but I guess they are everywhere.
Why do people have to be so demented? And what purpose does it serve?

leprechaunshag's photo
Wed 12/24/08 04:14 PM
I am new to this and trying to find my way again as a single. Lots of "matches " but nothing more. Boy, alot has changed in the dating world!
I am looking at this new dating scene for myself not as a way to find a new partner but auditions and interviews..takes alot of the pressure off.

leprechaunshag's photo
Wed 11/12/08 07:27 PM
how about simple honesty ...?

leprechaunshag's photo
Sun 11/09/08 06:48 PM
If he does not treat you with respect then you don't need him.
Try the "idiot free" diet and push away!

leprechaunshag's photo
Sun 11/09/08 06:18 PM
I am new to this site but have had some positive responses...but I have to ask...why is that so many men can admit that they are looking for a casual relationship? Do they not think that this would turn other potential mates off?
I am comfortable being alone but I am not lonely!
Would much rather search for a good man than be tossed around like a beach ball. Just MHO

leprechaunshag's photo
Sun 11/09/08 05:59 PM
I would suggest using photos that do not include your car. Look at some other profiles to see what others are using. I have found that the ones that caught my attention were very clear shots of head including some upper body and ones that had gorgeous photos depicting what they really enjoy..like a sunset and a rider on horseback for the horseman.,,not necessarily HIM but what a eye catcher!
Good luck.

leprechaunshag's photo
Sun 11/09/08 07:32 AM
I have never been but my now ex went for a 3 week test drive and then moved her here. Heard he married her...lol..mail order bride from Cebu for the mid life crisis man,,how funny!
Glad I never melted down THAT far...to have to buy afffection...sad.