Community > Posts By > LOST1554

LOST1554's photo
Sun 09/12/10 08:49 PM
im a single father my son is 16 yrs old , im self employed it is hard to find time to date and seems it scars off most women from dating you, i dont understand that, and they dont seem to understand that i will not bring anyone home to stay the night, with my son there, i work a great deal, this may sound like a women talking, but having to work, clean house , do wash, run him everywhere, keep up with him, cook, and everything else who has time to date. i would love to find a lady that will date me and my son, hahahahhaha

LOST1554's photo
Sun 09/12/10 08:38 PM
love to meet someone

LOST1554's photo
Sun 09/12/10 08:29 PM
my son and i were at walmart, he was like 5 yrs old, we were standing in line i ran out of the house did not put a blet on, he grabed my pants to hold on to me and pulled them down to my feet i was standing in line in my underware

LOST1554's photo
Sun 09/12/10 08:23 PM
i confess that after 20 yrs of marrage, and being alone now with a 16 yr old son seems my life has turned into his i spend more time with kids then i do with people my age, my life has gotten pretty boring and i am lonly, i dont want my wife back but i would love to find someone to share with,

LOST1554's photo
Wed 08/11/10 06:14 PM
JUST WAKING UP THIS MORNING AFTER LIVING THRU A TRACTOR TRAILER WRECK THERE IS NOTHING LEFT OF MY TRUCK PILE OF JUNK