Community > Posts By > divinepassion81

divinepassion81's photo
Sat 11/30/13 02:59 AM

thx for the advice..but there shud be one to do that.. no one takes a stand.. people think that if one is not successful in single marriage..hw cn there be chances to succeed in second one..

On the contrary, we all learn more from failures then success. It makes you stronger and with age and maturity your understanding increases as well. As they say , try try until you succeed. If one failure means failure in future is guaranteed then nothing in the world would be invented as no one got anything right at first try.

divinepassion81's photo
Sat 11/30/13 02:56 AM
Love the questionnaire.. Admittedly a different way of doing things. While i am out at 1) itself however i think friends is as much liked by guys as is by females..

Wish you the best with the search..

divinepassion81's photo
Sun 11/24/13 02:31 PM
Heya guys and girls,

I wanted to chat a couple days back and realised they had shut down yahoo. Whenever i used to have some time i used to have some chatting fun at yahoo.

Now that that is gone does anyone have any suggestion for a chatting network that has taken its place in terms of people ( Indians) and fun.

Cheers

divinepassion81's photo
Sun 11/24/13 01:18 PM
May i suggest going out a bit if u are already in goa.. You dont really need to organise a date during new years in goa :)

Just remember to be safe and have fun.. The rave joints are awesome and if u'r into dancing as much as i am then its the best time of the year as far as goa is concerned..

Cheers

divinepassion81's photo
Fri 11/22/13 06:17 PM
No offense meant but i think virginity is over rated anyways. We need to stop thinking with tools a few inch below our stomach and start using the tool few inches above our shoulder ( for those not clear i mean the brain :D )

Real relationship is not about sex and sex is more of a topping rather then the actual desert

divinepassion81's photo
Fri 11/22/13 06:13 PM

Suppose we have three choices to select our partner.
1.Loves madly but isnot settled.
2.Likes us and is well settled.
3.Doesnt even like us but is rich.
Whom should we select?

Kind of a no brainer there quite honestly. Would go for option 2 if i was a girl because like/love are just purely subjective words and can have various interpretations.

divinepassion81's photo
Fri 11/22/13 06:10 PM
As far as extra marital affairs are concerned I feel there are various premises for that happening.

A guy/girl getting into a relationship with someone outside the marriage is different then another guy/girl who keeps changing relationship every other day.

My point being it depends on whether you are having the affair as a respite to your present situation or its just a stepping stone for you in life and you cannot sail the same boat for long.

My 2 cents.. Cheers