Community > Posts By > Mane

Mane 's photo
Sun 03/17/24 06:55 PM
wrongg

maybe

Mane 's photo
Sun 03/17/24 06:54 PM
It’s quite difficult but with a trust I think everything is gonna work out fine but first is the trust and the two parties need to crate a strong foundation and no third to interfere :smile:

and patience off course which we lack sadly :sweat_smile:

Mane 's photo
Sun 03/17/24 06:52 PM
Definitely it will work 100% and in fact it is better to meet someone outside your country for love and long term relations. it will work better then the one inside.
as long as pure love intensions exists it will off course work and better. But people changed dono why, there is no purity in the intensions anymore, it makes me sad.
and i do not understand why people come and disappear suddenly. my friends have been experiencing this since 2 years on this site and we did not find any explanations.

people are often want a shortcut or they want everything in there comfort zone long distance relationship is like a old golden era lol

Mane 's photo
Sun 03/17/24 06:51 PM
Long distance works for some people. If you are spending time in person as often as possible. Speaking from my experience, one was one of the Best I ever had.
But we didn't meet on any Internet dating site.

I like meeting Inperson in my city first.

priorities tho

Mane 's photo
Sun 12/31/23 04:30 PM
Been there, done that, got the tramp stamp.

Never again.

so sad to hear that :disappointed: but wish you will find a right person

Mane 's photo
Sun 12/31/23 03:24 PM
Not for me.

aww bless you x

Mane 's photo
Sun 12/31/23 02:34 PM
Yes, the Universal Law of Love :nerd:

KILL OR BE KILLED. :hugging:

haha true

Mane 's photo
Sun 12/31/23 01:51 PM
May We All Get Our Just Desserts in 2024. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

haha maybe maybe is the universal law :laughing:

Mane 's photo
Sun 12/31/23 01:50 PM
Happy New Year everyone!

Only an hour and 12 mins to go!

wishing you a very happy new year x probably the first to wish lol

Mane 's photo
Sun 12/31/23 12:08 PM
May this year bring happiness and joy in your life and best of luck to those who are finding there soulmates hard luck for me not to find anyone lol :laughing: over 40 only but best wishes for them who already found there love one stay positive and you are unbeatable xx to all women

Mane 's photo
Sun 12/31/23 12:05 PM
May this year bring happiness joy and peace in your life and bring smile on your faces xx and hard luck for me not finding a women but good luck for those who already find there soul mates and best wishes for them :sparkling_heart:

Mane 's photo
Wed 11/08/23 11:32 AM
I see no issue with it.
over the years, Ive had experience with a casual fwb. we met on a site, got along but had no emotional connect. physically we bonded well. When we were both single but horny we hooked up. it was safe play with someone trusted, on terms we both agreed to.
terms being feelings that may arise are brought up and discussed- if unreciprocatedwe would stop the arrangemen. If either of us was seeing another person sexually we also told each other to maintain a level of safety. once a new partner was beyond just sex we stopped our relations.
he's married now though....so im here lol

lol :laughing: that's great then

Mane 's photo
Mon 10/30/23 02:22 PM
No sex, no relationship. I got no time to deal with either one.

you should find time then xx maybe you will lost someone in this busy life tho

Mane 's photo
Sun 10/08/23 11:01 PM
I think you can't have sex or share your sexual feelings with anyone untill or unless you had a relationship with her.. or unless you can t

or unless you trust her and think that it's time to share I think sexual feelings are everyone secret you can't open it Infront of anyone

Mane 's photo
Sun 10/08/23 11:00 PM
I think you can't have sex or share your sexual feelings with anyone untill or unless you had a relationship with her.. or unless you can t

Mane 's photo
Sun 10/08/23 05:31 PM
Don't know about other older women but I've already raised my children, not going to raise you as well. If I want to hang out with people your age I will spend more time with my own children.

you had your own views tho they had there own place I saw people of your age didn't raised yet because they didn't experience it sorry but it's my view

Mane 's photo
Sat 10/07/23 06:38 PM
:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Many Old men want Young women
so no Big deal!

definitely :grin: vise versa 🤪

Mane 's photo
Fri 10/06/23 10:10 PM
I think you think an "older woman" is going to be desperate and an easy lay.

Think again.

not at all with all there emotions and experiences not at all but I think it's all about care and how much you are sincere with

Mane 's photo
Fri 10/06/23 10:03 PM
There are some desperate women out there. You'll probably find one. But most self-respecting women are not interested in having to financially support a man and teach him about sex.

ah come on it's not about financial support or having sex with someone it's more likely to b emotional I guess and I think self respected men never seek any financial help from a women lol :laughing: so your argument is baseless

Mane 's photo
Fri 10/06/23 04:19 PM
:smile:

:smile:

Previous 1