Roniit's photo
Mon 12/02/13 06:17 AM
wow that's a good one :)

Roniit's photo
Sat 11/30/13 12:26 PM
hello

Roniit's photo
Sat 11/30/13 10:21 AM
I am wishing to date a girl from Kolkata. I live in this city. Not a love relationship. Is it bad?

Roniit's photo
Sat 11/30/13 10:16 AM
Is there any Bengali girls from Calcutta?

Roniit's photo
Sat 11/30/13 10:04 AM
I am a freelancer.

Roniit's photo
Thu 11/28/13 02:27 PM
Why don't girls/women reply to a message in mingle2 ??? I don't understand. I have joined this site few days back and tried to contact many but nobody gives a reply. When I see some girls online,I message them but same again..don't get a reply..this is irritating. Please come forward guys and help me if you have any clue.

Roniit's photo
Thu 11/28/13 02:26 PM
Why don't girls/women reply to a message in mingle2 ??? I don't understand. I have joined this site few days back and tried to contact many but nobody gives a reply. When I see some girls online,I message them but same again..don't get a reply..this is irritating. Please come forward guys and help me if you have any clue.

Roniit's photo
Thu 11/28/13 02:25 PM

Roniit's photo
Thu 11/28/13 02:24 PM

Roniit's photo
Thu 11/28/13 02:22 PM
To all who had replied to my topic....

First of all I want to tell that I am an honest person,at least I have written in my profile,what I actually want.I haven't been dirty in any message that I have sent to girls. I saw girls who also want the same..but they didn't reply. I didn't understand the logic behind it.Yes I do agree that offering sex to a lady apart from a call girl can be rude and indecent but I have never offered that in my messages to anybody.I see many people here,who ask for friendship..you never know what he is actually thinking or wants!!! Why to become a hypocrite?I have asked for an intimate encounter in my profile,because I want that in my life to happen.Obviously I don't want only the physical intimacy but friendship too.My point is to keeping a relation with a lady who is ready for a physical relationship too after friendship.But the problem is I can't keep the relationship for marriage.Every love bonding ends up with marriage in our country,better say in our city.I don't believe in that because the physical nature and demands can be different from the mental demands.If you are sad,don't you feel hungry?Don't you feel sleepy?I do feel the urge to having an intimate encounter with a lady with whom I can share my views too.The basic thing is,I want to have such kind of relationship but main criteria is to matching the mental wavelengths..but please don't confuse it with girlfriend.After a relationship girlfriends become wife and mother first and then a good friend later if any time saved.
but last but not the least I have liked all the replies. You all said the facts. Specially I liked the illustration of Pacificstar48. Thank you ma'am.

Roniit's photo
Thu 11/28/13 11:50 AM

Roniit's photo
Mon 11/25/13 10:07 AM
Wishing to meet new people...if it's in Calcutta(India)...then it's best :)

Roniit's photo
Mon 11/25/13 10:05 AM
same here,joined last night..

Roniit's photo
Sun 11/24/13 01:38 PM
I vouch with you.

Roniit's photo
Sun 11/24/13 01:18 PM
are you from Kolkata?