Community > Posts By > Paula612

Paula612's photo
Fri 01/09/09 05:23 PM
You can use the Mail on Mingle.

A thread like you started.

IM, but that isn't a very nice tool. Messes up the computer or at least mine.

Some people use Yahoo Messenger to visit rather than the IM on the Mingle site. It's more user friendly and nice to the computer. :banana:

You can also use Mutual Match. Read more about it.

Oh and don't be afraid to just email someone that you find interesting.

Welcome and have fun.

Paula612's photo
Fri 01/02/09 04:26 PM
Awesome!!! Gotta love those little ones! rofl

Paula612's photo
Mon 12/08/08 05:55 PM
Thank you. I don't see him on here anymore.

Paula612's photo
Tue 12/02/08 06:00 PM
Is he still on Mingle2?

Paula612's photo
Mon 12/01/08 06:41 PM
Blue Christmas - Elvis

Paula612's photo
Mon 12/01/08 06:36 PM
Have a Holly Jolly Christmas - Burl Ives

Paula612's photo
Sun 11/30/08 06:11 PM
Rock-en around the Christmas Tree

Paula612's photo
Sun 11/30/08 06:09 PM

Your pants look to big...:wink:

Have to agree. Use the other picture it looks way better... smooched

Add something that you are intrested in as well. helps to strike up a caht.. :wink: glasses

Paula612's photo
Fri 11/28/08 05:20 PM
Hi.. Had something like that happen to me too. Not sure how to report it. But the person that contacted me isn't on the site anymore.

Good luck and thank goodness you have good flag sensors.

Paula612's photo
Fri 11/21/08 06:04 PM

Fact or Fiction?

Fact
Spontaneous combustion occurs when an object -- in the case of spontaneous human combustion, a person -- bursts into flame from a chemical reaction within, apparently without being ignited by an external heat source.

The first known account of spontaneous human combustion came from the Danish anatomist Thomas Bartholin in 1663, who described how a woman in Paris "went up in ashes and smoke" while she was sleeping. The straw mattress on which she slept was unmarred by the fire. In 1673, a Frenchman named Jonas Dupont published a collection of spontaneous combustion cases in his work "De Incendiis Corporis Humani Spontaneis."

Paula612's photo
Fri 11/21/08 05:49 PM
And getting colder ohwell

Paula612's photo
Fri 11/21/08 05:47 PM
Minnesota's the best. The seasons are Beautiful!
None better..waving :banana: :heart:

Paula612's photo
Fri 11/21/08 05:35 PM

www.tharaldson.com

It's that time of year again... As most of you know I am a hotel GM... and for those of you travelling this holiday, I added a link above for our locations. I only did this because most people don't know that our hotels... on Thanksgiving and Christmas offer FREE rooms to people travelling on the Holidays to visit sick relatives. This includes family in nursing homes, hospitals. It's called our "Room in the Inn" program. If anyone would like more information, please feel free to email me :smile: I'm not trying to advertise, just trying to get the word out there for people that may need a free room so they can visit their family for the Holidays. flowerforyou Travel Safe flowerforyou flowerforyou

That is very kind of you Jill. :smile: :thumbsup:

Paula612's photo
Fri 11/21/08 05:24 PM

Oh silly you. You have kids.

They never leave...... pitchfork

And even if you can get them to leave it is another five years until they quit bringing laundry home and another five years past that before they get all their stuff. lol

Yah... They can bring it back and with extra little ones. :)
Mine has returned!! :0 Ha Ha
Don't mind helping as long as they help themselves too.

Paula612's photo
Thu 11/20/08 06:18 PM
Oh silly you. You have kids.

They never leave...... pitchfork

Paula612's photo
Wed 11/12/08 07:09 PM
True.
Even though it's a mixed blessing sometimes. You worry about them when they are little but when they are grown. That's when I worry the most. Heart breaks, divorce, illness.

Even though the grandchildern are wonderfull I still lay awake sometimes thinking about them.

The joy continues but the heart ache does too.

It's life.