Community > Posts By > 35TOO

no photo
Mon 03/18/13 01:06 PM
9.99 TO THE TWO ABOVE ME...........flowers flowers drool drool drool smitten smitten :banana: :banana: :banana:

no photo
Mon 03/18/13 12:55 PM
:banana: :b:drool: drool drool drool drool flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers smitten smitten smitten flowers flowers drool drool flowers smitten smitten anana:

no photo
Mon 03/18/13 12:48 PM
MUSSLE OR WORKOUT OOOSSSSSSSSSSSSS

no photo
Thu 03/14/13 05:49 PM
OK ITS GETTING COLD AROUND HERE.LOL

no photo
Thu 03/14/13 05:44 PM
8.5 FOR TIE....

no photo
Thu 03/14/13 05:41 PM
COOL SUIT AND TIE

no photo
Thu 03/14/13 12:33 PM
WELL JUST WEAR YOUR BIRTHDAY SUIT...LOL

no photo
Thu 03/14/13 12:27 PM
:banana: drool flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers drool drool drool drool drool smitten smitten smitten smitten smitten smitten smitten smitten flowers flowers flowers drool drool drool drool :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: drool

no photo
Thu 03/14/13 12:24 PM

no photo
Fri 03/08/13 01:44 PM
drool drool drool drool flowers flowers flowers smitten smitten smitten smitten drool drool drool flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers smitten smitten drool drool drool

no photo
Fri 03/08/13 01:41 PM

no photo
Thu 03/07/13 12:55 PM
STILL HERE

no photo
Thu 03/07/13 12:54 PM
OOOOOOOOOHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ASH WANTED TO SEE THAT ,MAYBE HELP.....LOL

no photo
Thu 03/07/13 12:48 PM

There have always been different levels of attire. A construction worker has always worn different clothes than a banker or a solder. This is because clothes do more than cover our nakedness. They also serve functions and each style can look good in it's own way if the fit is right.

In my job (truck driver) I have to feel comfortable sitting for many hours a day as well as be able to climb up into the cab of my truck. So, I buy my clothes with that in mind. I wouldn't be comfortable in a three piece suit and tie. So, I wear denim or khaki pants with cotton T-shirts and have a leather jacket near by for cold and rainy days.

My shoes must be easy to clean, give me a sure footing on greasy surfaces and again be comfortable while I'm driving. A soft moccasin does the trick most of the time. But I do keep a pair of boot handy just in case.

I keep my colors simple so everything I wear matches with everything else.

So, I think it's not so much about what a person wears, but about how they wear it that makes it look good or bad.

Excellent answer!!!

I live out in the middle of the desert so I go naked if I want.LOW MAINTENCE WOMAN...WOULDNT HAVE TO BUY YOU ALOT OF CLOTHES...LOL

For some reason, suits have always given me the chilly willies. Maybe it's because in my World they are only worn for funerals, weddings, court.

Sly

no photo
Thu 03/07/13 12:44 PM

no photo
Thu 03/07/13 12:41 PM
drool drool drool drool :banana: :banana: flowers smitten smitten smitten smitten smitten smitten

no photo
Tue 02/12/13 07:38 AM

no photo
Tue 02/12/13 07:37 AM
OBAMA JUNIOR DOES HE HAVE OBAMA CARE YET.LOL

no photo
Tue 02/12/13 07:36 AM

What about, I had a humorous thought, wearing pj's or jogging clothes to work?

People here have been doing that for the last few years...once when the temp. hit the 80's in Fahrenheit, I came to work in shorts and a tank top, similar to all the ones like women wear, and was told to go home and change the top...Wtf??? Must have been because I didn't have boobs; so much for gender equality in the workplace.sad I have some designer label loincloths, like Ralph Loren, Gucci,Giorgio Armani, etc. and come hot weather, I'll try those or save them for the annual Naked Bike Ride Day here; a huge event in many cities:laughing(and yes, lots of people work that day and do ride to work...:laughing: )
If your city or town doesn't have a Naked Bike Ride Day, they really should...rofl

Wow; we can't wear tank tops or shorts at work no matter how hot it is. I just wear something made of cotton to cool me down which is dressy.

HEY JUST WAER YOUR BIRTHDAY SUIT ITS SO COOL IN MANY WAYS................LOL

no photo
Tue 02/12/13 07:33 AM
AAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IM STILL HERE , MAYBE IM THERE HELP IM LOST ALL YOU LONELY WOMEN FIND ME NOW.........

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25