Community > Posts By > 35TOO

no photo
Thu 12/20/12 01:52 PM
9.9 ENGLISH TRACTORS FERGIES ARE COOL

no photo
Thu 12/20/12 01:51 PM
drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool smitten smitten flowers flowers flowers flowers

no photo
Sun 11/18/12 06:53 PM
TWINKIE REPORT HERE.............

no photo
Sun 11/18/12 06:51 PM

There's this little guy sitting inside a bar, just looking at his drink. He stays like that for half-an-hour.
Then, this big trouble-making truck driver stepsnext to him, takes the drink from the guy, and just drinks it all down.
The poor man starts crying. The truck driver says: "Come on man, I was just joking. Here, I'll buy you another drink. I just can't see a man crying." "No, it's not that. Today day is the worst ofmy life. First, I overslept and was late to an important meeting. My boss, outrageous, fired me. When I left the building to my car, I foundout it was stolen. The police, they said they could do nothing. I got a cab to return home, and after I paid the cab driverand the cab had gone, I found that I left my whole wallet in the cab. I got home only to find my wife was in bed with the gardener. I left home and came to this bar. And when I was thinking aboutputting an end to my life, you show up and drink my poison ..
DID HE LOSE HIS TWINKIE TOO.......LOL

no photo
Sun 11/18/12 06:49 PM

1 to 10 me
A TWINKIE

no photo
Sun 11/18/12 06:48 PM
ASH LOOKING FOR TWINKIES ,BUT HE CAN SUB OTHER CREAM FILLED THINGS FOR THEM...........LOL

no photo
Sun 11/18/12 06:43 PM

laugh
HAIR ON THE TWINKIES.....LOL

no photo
Sun 11/18/12 06:40 PM

"I wasn't worried about freedom. I was worried about people being turned into morons by TV."
-- Ray Bradbury in 2001 talking about his book Fahrenheit 451
Is television actually making us stupid? After all, this is a device nicknamed"the boob tube" and "the idiot box." Television was once famously called the "vast wasteland,"a moniker that has stuck since it was spoken. Can we look to television to show us the status of society? Does TV reflect the nation's intellectual capacity and contribute to its decline at the same time?
http://www.turnoffyourtv.com/commentary/morons/stupid.html
WHAT ABOUT TWINKIES...........THEY GO SO DOES AMERICA,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

no photo
Sun 11/18/12 06:40 PM

"I wasn't worried about freedom. I was worried about people being turned into morons by TV."
Is television actually making us stupid? After all, this is a device nicknamed"the boob tube" and "the idiot box." Television was once famously called the "vast wasteland,"a moniker that has stuck since it was spoken. Can we look to television to show us the status of society? Does TV reflect the nation's intellectual capacity and contribute to its decline at the same time?
WHAT ABOUT TWINKIES...........THEY GO SO DOES AMERICA,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

no photo
Sun 11/18/12 06:38 PM
TWINKIES

no photo
Sun 11/18/12 06:37 PM

A little girl goes to the barber shop with her father. She stands next to the barber's chair eating a snack cake, while her dad gets his hair cut. The barber says to her, "Sweetheart, you're gonna get hair on your Twinkie." She says, "Yes, I know, and I'm gonna get boobs, too."
drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

no photo
Sun 11/18/12 04:39 PM
THE TWINKIE CANCELLER GET A BIG NEGATIVE...............

no photo
Sun 11/18/12 04:37 PM
TWINKIES..........

no photo
Sat 11/17/12 05:27 PM

The most embarrasing moment of my life,happens to be the day i was about to have my bath in the bathroom,when all of a sudden the door was dragged open and guest who was there,a guest that came to visit my kid sister.Before i could say anything the door was already open and she saw everything.I Was so embarrased.when ever she comes visiting it keeps reminding me of the eventh.So what's yours
RIGHT NOW , WHEN THEY CANCELLED THE TWINKIE..................

no photo
Sat 11/17/12 05:26 PM

WHAT ABOUT THE MORON WHO CANCELLED THE TWINKIE???????????????????????????????????????????????????????/

no photo
Sat 11/17/12 05:22 PM
EVERYBODY GETS A 10 BUT THE GUY WHO CANCELLED THE TWINKIE HES A NEGATIVE 10000 TO THE 1000000000 POWER ..........

no photo
Sat 11/17/12 05:13 PM
TWINKIES.. ALL HIS LIFE, BUT NOW THEY ARE GONE

no photo
Mon 11/12/12 03:19 PM
OK STEVIE..........9.25

no photo
Mon 11/12/12 03:18 PM

I believe love is such a powerful emotion it can push things you usually notice aside. I can not speak for others but I have been blinded by love.
BUT MY TRACTOR CAN PUSH AND PULL TOO.LOL

no photo
Mon 11/12/12 03:17 PM
TRACTOR OS....LOL

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25