Community > Posts By > countryboymikey

countryboymikey's photo
Thu 07/09/15 04:34 AM
Good morning friends,

My name is Michael. I live about 25 miles south of Joplin. I have been on the website for a couple months now and so far do not seem to have much success yet. I am 27 years old and have no kids. I am a very laid back, but outgoing too and very sweet. I love snuggling up watching movies with my ideal woman and have her next to me at night as well. I do not smoke or drink or do drugs.

I am looking for a woman (if she's out there) who enjoys these things and has no kids. I will tell you more about me if you're interested.

Take Care,

Michael

countryboymikey's photo
Thu 07/09/15 04:32 AM
Good morning friends,

My name is Michael. I have been on the website for a couple months now and so far do not seem to have much success yet. I am 27 years old and have no kids. I am a very laid back, but outgoing too and very sweet. I love snuggling up watching movies with my ideal woman and have her next to me at night as well. I do not smoke or drink or do drugs.

I am looking for a woman (if she's out there) who enjoys these things and has no kids. I will tell you more about me if you're interested.

Take Care,

Michael

countryboymikey's photo
Fri 07/03/15 05:12 AM
Hello,

My name is Michael. I am 27 years old and live in a small town about 25 miles South of Joplin, Missouri. I have no kids and do not want any future children. I have never smoked cigs, never done any type of drug and never drank alcohol. I cannot drink alcohol due to epilepsy that I have battled since 5 months in of birth.

I also cannot drive due to my epilepsy, so the girl that finds me must be willing to go out of her way to drive to see me every chance she can and must be willing to load and unload my wheelchair in her vehicle as I also cannot walk due to a leg syndrome I have.

I know all this sounds a little much, but as you ladies must know I am worth it. I do have a big heart to give a girl. My age range I am preferring is 25-35 years old and she must not have kids and not drink or do drugs. I'd prefer her to not smoke cigs, but no biggie if she does.

Please message me if interested.

Mike

countryboymikey's photo
Mon 06/08/15 02:30 PM
Good afternoon everyone,

My name is Michael, am 27 years old, live about 25 miles South of Joplin. I am looking for a girl who will love me unconditionally and enjoys 100% cuddling and always is good at communication. She must not drink alcohol or smoke or do any kind of drugs. Cigarettes or cigars are okay, but I'd rather prefer a non smoker.

She must not have kids and not want any or if she does want any, be willing to possibly adopt later as natural born children are a no go for me. I am physically handicapped, can get around on a walker at home, but needs to use wheelchair in public. I also have epilepsy, but the seizures have settled down compared to what they were 10-15 years ago. She also must believe in God or even going to Church would be a plus.

If you are up to this challenge and would like to find out more about me, please feel free to email me. All I am asking is a sweethearted woman, preference ages between 25 and 35, I can shoot for as low as 20 even.

Thank You and I look forward to hearing back from a girl.

Have a blessed day!
Michael

countryboymikey's photo
Sun 06/07/15 08:54 AM
Hello,

My name is Michael. I am 27 years of age, no kids and do not really want any future ones. I am physically handicapped. I also been proned to seizures since I was 5 months old. My handicaps are the main reason I do not want little children in my life. I am also looking for a girl that does not have kids.

What I look for in a girl are the following:

1. Non Smoker/Non Drinker
2. No druggie
3. No baby momma (as stated above, I do not want kids).
4. She must be God fearing.
5. She must like alot of affection. Lots of cuddling and kissing.
6. She must be respectful to others and very caring.
7. She must have very well manners and lots of patience to help take care of me.

If you see this and are that girl, message me. :).

Have a blessed day!

Michael