Community > Posts By > Sam

Sam's photo
Fri 06/14/24 12:08 AM
the superpower to understand how women tick.

Sam's photo
Thu 06/13/24 09:35 PM
subway chicken teriyaki with sweet onion sauce mmmmm

Sam's photo
Thu 06/13/24 09:32 PM
thats all folks....another drive by....deactivated.

Sam's photo
Mon 06/10/24 01:08 AM
Cool Down - Kolohe Kai

Sam's photo
Sun 06/09/24 11:43 PM
nasi goreng - i know its a traditional breakfast meal but for what i get in this take away, it is dinner!

Sam's photo
Sun 06/09/24 05:09 PM

Keep your kitten/cat indoors too when you aren't around to keep an eye on its safety.

i think this is what im gonna do - but i dont htink he gonna do it again he spent two days in rain below and he hates getting wet lol

Sam's photo
Fri 06/07/24 09:06 AM
short term yes and vaguely long term.. im hoping to get my weight goal and go down on the mg enough where it keeps my diabetes in check.

Sam's photo
Fri 06/07/24 07:21 AM
Keep it up, Sam!

Thanks Don.

91KG now == it means 11KG to go!!!

Sam's photo
Thu 06/06/24 08:21 PM
Edited by Sam on Thu 06/06/24 08:24 PM
if they are scammers then they are just making you wait to see if you're gonna respond again in desperation (before they do) during the wait so they can gauge your position. It's quite pathetic really.

Sam's photo
Thu 06/06/24 02:52 AM
Edited by Sam on Thu 06/06/24 02:58 AM
woke up this morning at 4am because the poowahwah was going frantic. He only does this when something important is happening like thunder/rain, when they accidently tipped the water bowl overnight or when he can hear his fellow mate i guess.

I got outside to see that the kitten is meowing i look over the balcony and think how the f did you get down two flights.

Had to wait for the person to finish work and get him this afternoon - it's been raining all day and they have an open balcony below. And Custard hates getting wet!

When i was looking down i could see a plate of food. So i thanked her for feeding him. She said Custard started meowing yesterday.

I was playing with him earlier and rubbing him all over the belly, paws, joints etc and he seemed fine. No low-tone single meow, aka ouch.

Gonna still take him to Vet even though me and youngest figured out how he got there.

Sam's photo
Wed 06/05/24 07:39 PM
hey if u end up getting a 'massage' hook me up too. lol heh heh eh

Sam's photo
Wed 06/05/24 06:32 PM
way too many red flags: i complete my studies (in another state) in two weeks and after that i have no place to stay, i'm from your country but currently in Ukraine as a nurse and looking to come back, can you send me money so i can get milk for my kid even though their profile says they have no kids, or ask you to move to a private chat because they arent on this site much, they usually ask you to review this site too so they can get an understanding of how desperate / gullible you are to them. many other aspects.

Sam's photo
Wed 06/05/24 05:20 AM
I'm thinking $$$$$$ may be involved here.

nah a white dude in a western country

Sam's photo
Wed 06/05/24 02:11 AM
"friends first" for used goods. how crass?

Sam's photo
Tue 06/04/24 08:48 PM

If it becomes 'hate speech' this is forbidden in the UK and the person can be prosecuted under the law.

That sucks because i know there are trolls out there but for the most part it is retaliation speech.

I would hate to be a kid growing up with all this gender, pronouns crap too.

Sam's photo
Tue 06/04/24 12:34 AM
woke up this morning with the poowahwah frantic at the mesh door, he only does this when something isnt right like when the kitten messed up the pot plants with dirt everywhere.

The kitten has disappeared. He chipped and registered with local council and i got strata to put out an email if they find him.

i have nfi where he went but hoping he okay and makes his way back through the neighbours, nothing all day though, hoping i find out by tom because its my youngest kids cat.

Sam's photo
Mon 06/03/24 04:29 AM
Edited by Sam on Mon 06/03/24 04:36 AM
idk but twitter is so open to anti woke stuff i never been banned and i let loose when i see videos about them trans kid groomers/creeps like Jeffrey Marsh.

And the right to uphold equal speech has enticed Aussie gov to set something up to restrict this free speech there and elsewhere.

Sam's photo
Sun 06/02/24 12:30 AM
weighed myself earlier 94KG now :)

Sam's photo
Sat 06/01/24 11:58 PM
yeah i think the same but if it is meant to be we will meet again, i happens in the movies right? frustrated

ever since the #methreee movement i kinda avoid any formalities unless they blatantly state their intentions. walking on egg shells really, because i dont wanna end up being the focus of some idiots social media video, like those gym chicks who think everyone is staring at them

Sam's photo
Sat 06/01/24 03:15 PM
I had something like this happen to me last Summer. I was taking my poowahwah for a walk on the dog beach. Had to walk through the golf course grassy area before you got there and as i was arriving a woman and her cute little dog were leaving and she struck a conversation with me. So here we are chatting for a good ten minutes and i remembered that my pet wasnt on his leash at the time and i cut it short there. Been thinking about her over the months now, and if i will ever bump into her again.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15