no photo
Mon 12/16/13 09:13 AM

:laughing:
Thats pretty funny, I've heard it bin said
but at a much young age..more speach impediments
Had friends that couldnt say, iron ,aluminum. linoleum
I'm like; just call it lino. most 'grow out of it' with
corective methods.

Talking of speech impediments who put the"S"in lisp?they were definately taking the pith!

no photo
Sun 12/15/13 04:19 PM
For someone looking for a potential serious long relationship I think this is a great profile.good pics of u+descriptionnot too wordy that I'm bored before finishing it but let's men know the type of person u are so I've got my fingers crossed for u+hope u find that someone special I'm sure u deserve.x

no photo
Sun 12/15/13 03:54 PM
Also can't help but notice that apart from crystalfairy all interest+responses are coming from guys.we need the ladies advice!where are they?

no photo
Sun 12/15/13 03:48 PM

I've noticed that many women feel too scared to speak up about it (the one's who want a casual hook-up). Also, why do women feel they SHOULDN'T, even though it's nothing to do with anyone else? I'm not talking about cheating on a lover. I mean someone who is single.

If I knew the answer to that I wouldn't bother with these forums.I'd be too busy getting some action.bit more like this thofrustrated

no photo
Sun 12/15/13 03:34 PM
Just a thought but who named dyslexia that?I wonder how many dyslexics can spell that?+this is true I have a dyslexic pal who can't say it+thinks he is dy-lex-ic.someone was having a laugh there!laugh

no photo
Sun 12/15/13 02:09 AM

You bumped you head man!
What kinda chit joke is that
Your are just going to have to explain it?
Nissan...Nassin? Wtf dude)?

They are dyslexic+wentto nissan main dealers instead of nelson mandelas.ru dyslexic too?:tongue:

no photo
Sat 12/14/13 04:33 PM
Wow.can't believe something that twisted cud b so funnydevil

no photo
Sat 12/14/13 04:07 PM
A group of dyslexic south africans were seen laying flowers outside a car showroom.it was nissan main dealers!laugh