Community > Posts By > chefdick24

chefdick24's photo
Tue 11/26/13 10:04 PM
Walking dead- reason is best zombie show/move anything ever. I also love how it started from a comic book. I also really love this show called revolution I actually think this season of revolution is better than walking dead this year. The writing in revolution is amazingi really recommend it!!! Whats ur favorite show?

chefdick24's photo
Tue 11/26/13 09:24 PM
The subject says it all. Joined so I could meet or talk with some females.... so whats on everyones mind tonight? I know all ive been thinking aboutnis tea smokin

chefdick24's photo
Tue 11/26/13 09:21 PM

Topic :).

You have the best profile and most beautiful pics ive seen yet!!!

chefdick24's photo
Tue 11/26/13 09:15 PM

Hi guys,

Will you please give advice on long term relationships . I've never had one before but it could be a possibility in the future. How will things like hanging out, sex, etc. work? Thanks! :)

Sorry guys...!! I meant long DISTANCE relationships.

Well long distance is always tricky. But they are built on trust and understanding more than any other kind or relationship... sex I assume u mean phone or something on skype is going to be as good as you and your partner make it. Thenmore invloved you both are the better it will be.. its obvi. Not the same as being with the person but when u do get to see that person it makes it that much better!

chefdick24's photo
Tue 11/26/13 06:36 PM
Best profile picture I've seen I've been on this site. Out of a rating to 10... I would say 100 and no that isnt a typo glasses

chefdick24's photo
Tue 11/26/13 04:57 PM

Topic. :)

Aaaaaahhhhhaaaa I found one! Im really new to this so my favorite thing so far is chatting with you! smokin

chefdick24's photo
Tue 11/26/13 03:50 PM

I love th3 blow a kiss and kick in the butt nudges!!! I want them to make a lets go on a date nudge! Or a you are too beautiful nudge. I would send them both to you!drinks

Aw that's nice of you :). Haha I thought you said "kiss in the butt" nudge :P

The would be a rim job nudge hahahaha

chefdick24's photo
Tue 11/26/13 03:38 PM
Edited by chefdick24 on Tue 11/26/13 03:51 PM

For a rated R picture- smoe sexy lingerie. If you a more pg-13 oicture I love it when girls where yoga pants! Lol. Just playing. Maybe a nice skirt with a cute tank top always get my attention ;)flowers :banana:

Tempting but I probably can't post that photo :(

It would make me to happy if u could. One thing I do love is girls in their gym cloths. Those tight spandex shorts and a sports bra on a beautiful girl like you is a huge turn on :banana:

chefdick24's photo
Tue 11/26/13 03:30 PM
I love th3 blow a kiss and kick in the butt nudges!!! I want them to make a lets go on a date nudge! Or a you are too beautiful nudge. I would send them both to you!drinks

chefdick24's photo
Tue 11/26/13 03:25 PM
Im an amazing singer in the shower hahaha... But you would have to be there to witness howmgreat it is lol. I am an amazing chef and could cook you anything your heart desires. flowers

chefdick24's photo
Tue 11/26/13 02:14 PM
I figured that haha. Thats why I gave some options! Lol. What do u like to see on men? I kn8w that isnt the post but would love to know your thoughts. Maybe I can post a pic for u in return glasses :banana: love this dancing banana lol.

chefdick24's photo
Tue 11/26/13 01:58 PM
For a rated R picture- smoe sexy lingerie. If you a more pg-13 oicture I love it when girls where yoga pants! Lol. Just playing. Maybe a nice skirt with a cute tank top always get my attention ;)flowers :banana: