Community > Posts By > Want2B5ft

Want2B5ft's photo
Sat 08/22/09 09:39 PM
Having computer issues and can't see the video. Will trust prayers are in order and they are on their way. flowerforyou

Want2B5ft's photo
Sat 08/22/09 09:36 PM
flowerforyou

Want2B5ft's photo
Sat 08/22/09 09:29 PM
Yeah, I am still kicking! I'm having some computer issues, as well as a few life issues, but I am hanging in there and doing quite well. How are you?

Want2B5ft's photo
Sat 08/22/09 09:07 PM
laugh Just ran away for while. How ya doing, B? flowerforyou

Want2B5ft's photo
Fri 08/21/09 09:25 PM
Hope you had a fantastic time on your date, Tanya. flowerforyou

Want2B5ft's photo
Wed 08/19/09 11:31 PM
directandwrite,
I am really sorry for your loss. I will miss reading Thomas's posts and following you two in the crush and single/taken threads. Thoughts, prayers and warm wishes are with you at this time. flowerforyou
~want2b5ft

Want2B5ft's photo
Wed 08/19/09 11:28 PM
It really depends on the guy on what I notice first. But, usually the eyes and the smile draw me in and cause me to take notice and give a second look.

Want2B5ft's photo
Wed 08/19/09 11:20 PM

The last man I was "drawn" to didn't have one particular thing I could put my finger on but rather something about his soul I think. The look in his eyes, they say the eyes are the windows to the soul. All I had to go by was a picture but I just had a feeling. Unfortunately he did not feel the same about me. Oh well, such is life.

flowers

Want2B5ft's photo
Wed 08/19/09 11:11 PM

Now that I think about it, this could be a really fun opening.

Dear......

I haven't yet received your email.... I'm guessing you were too intimidated by the charm and wit of my profile, or my dashingly good looks. So I am writing a response to the email you wanted to send but didn't.

Yes, I am amazing. Thank you for noticing. You really do make me blush. And I'm glad you got a good laugh from my profile. I can picture you smiling even now.

I'm sorry, however, that despite your desire to have my children, I have been surgically altered to prohibit it. Turns out the little buggers are expensive, what with their wanting to eat and go to college and all. They do say, however, that there is a very small chance that it could still happen. And I'm very willing to try... for you.

You're right.... I almost sound too good to be true. But rest assured I am very real, very good, and mostly true.

Thanks for the note

Me

laugh You crack me up! laugh

Want2B5ft's photo
Mon 08/17/09 11:28 AM
Michigan meet 08

What great fun! Thanks for sharing Pink Lady.

Want2B5ft's photo
Mon 08/17/09 11:25 AM

I have made a couple of great friends and we have met and gone dancing. It was a blast. My friends I met here are tgnxl65 and hereformore. Just spent some time with them this past Friday. It is always fun to be with them. Oh, and Impalaguy is an old friend from high school. He joined after I raved about the forums and this site. He joined hereformore and I on Saturday night when we were out and about.

And a great time was had by alldrinker

:banana: :banana: :banana:

Want2B5ft's photo
Mon 08/17/09 10:42 AM
:banana: :banana: :banana:

Congrats I am soooo happy for you and Dan. flowerforyou

Want2B5ft's photo
Mon 08/17/09 10:41 AM
flowers flowers flowers

Want2B5ft's photo
Mon 08/17/09 10:35 AM
I have made a couple of great friends and we have met and gone dancing. It was a blast. My friends I met here are tgnxl65 and hereformore. Just spent some time with them this past Friday. It is always fun to be with them. Oh, and Impalaguy is an old friend from high school. He joined after I raved about the forums and this site. He joined hereformore and I on Saturday night when we were out and about.

Want2B5ft's photo
Mon 08/17/09 10:30 AM

Oh collect them like I do!!!

Have fun with them!!!

I have a fabulous collection!

Now they are sorted by state

Some days by hair color
Etc!!!:heart:

laugh flowerforyou laugh
I love reading your posts!

Want2B5ft's photo
Sat 08/15/09 03:16 PM

flowerforyou

flowerforyou flowers flowerforyou

Want2B5ft's photo
Sat 08/15/09 03:14 PM

Not crushing. Peekapoo.

If peeing is a golden shower, is poo a dirty storm? Just things I think about.ohwell

rofl
You think too much!

Hi, Chrissy!flowerforyou

Want2B5ft's photo
Sat 08/15/09 03:05 PM
WooHoo I want to vote. I vote for the bike pic. :smile:
Welcome to Mingle. Post in the forums and have fun.

Want2B5ft's photo
Sat 08/15/09 01:33 PM

After a couple of long phone conversations with a friend, a few things that were said during those conversations made me realize something.

In all the relationships I have been in, I simply settled for what I thought I ' deserved ' at the time.

The problem with that is, as I see it, this.

Everything I have gone through in my past relationships has done absolutely nothing to help me understand how to actually GET what I feel that I deserve at this point in my life. I know I deserve better than what I have gotten in the past.

But I have absolutely no clue how to attain it.

Basically, I figured out that being here is doing nothing more than killing time.

Maybe I'm the only one that feels like this....but maybe not.

Anyone else?

Very true. It can definitely suck. But the thing is, having dealt with what I have, I pretty much refuse to settle for less than I deserve. I've been there and I know I am worth more than that.

But, I am also realistic. I know that no one is perfect. I doubt there is even " perfect for me ". I am just too scattered in what I like and don't like. I think perfect for me is nothing more than someone who can accept the fact that we aren't going to see everything the same way.

I am sooooo right there with ya, JAG flowers

Want2B5ft's photo
Thu 08/13/09 11:08 PM

brokenheart :cry: whoa explode

flowerforyou (((((mscherbear))))) flowerforyou

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25