Community > Posts By > Fitnessfanatic

Fitnessfanatic's photo
Sat 11/17/07 06:27 PM
Fanta how could you ever support Rudy Guiliani after the recent events that uncover his former NYC Top Cop corruption took? His police commisioner abused his position at the expense of tax payers

Fitnessfanatic's photo
Sat 11/17/07 06:19 PM
Edited by Fitnessfanatic on Sat 11/17/07 06:21 PM
shaneedm I know what you mean but I hate poor leadership even worse. I didn't pay attention to politics until I a 9 to 5 job and was unhappy the cost of living. I decided to pay more attention to things around me for the practical purpose of being informed to who looking out for my best interests and voting for him/ her.

Fitnessfanatic's photo
Sat 11/17/07 06:06 PM
I saw the video on the tv but in all honest I believe the rational reason for the "cloud of smoke" or what ever you call it is that it's an small insect hovering close to the lens of the camera so it appear like an "angel" of smoke.

Fitnessfanatic's photo
Sat 11/17/07 06:01 PM
NY Dem Senator Chuck Schulmer said "No more free lunch" for the Iraqi government in reguards to finacial and military aid. The current aid is going to a failed and corrupt govt. In turn comes the Republicans spin doctors who twisted his words into something against our fighting men overseas.

Partisan politics at it's worst. In my opinion it will take a new Democratic White House correct the mess in politics that the current White House orchestrated by leading incompetently.

Fitnessfanatic's photo
Wed 10/24/07 01:40 PM
Tue 10/23/07 09:28 AM
God's right hand side is the favored side. Jesus sits to the right of the Father. The saved will stand to the right of Jesus. Those on the left of God will receive horrific punishment. The left of God is not a place I would want to be.

Spidercmb if the God where to punish the left hand say by "cutting it off" then Spidercmb, I ask you, how would how would God be better off? I think you study the way a boxer uses both hands to win a fight. Or better yet how would a carpenter build without one or the other?

Fitnessfanatic's photo
Tue 10/23/07 06:07 AM
I come to the religion forums to read the conflict between those of the Right arm and those of the Left arm. Personally I believe that neither side is stronger than the other. And neither side is totality good, or totality bad. I see strong arguments on one side that to those who believe those arguments also believe that those arguments are the foundation rocking to the other side. But I observe that with each earth shattering argument the other side gets stronger in their in own resolve whether it is the Right arm or the Left arm.

This conflict, I should better say debate, is forever ongoing. Why am I posting this about this debate giving complements equally to two? I’m reminding everyone, whether you on the Right arm or the Left arm, is that you both connected to the body of a Divine entity.

Who or what is the Divine entity? What is the Divine entity’s name; Yahweh, Allah, Jehovah? What exactly does Divine entity want for mankind? These are just some of a faction of what the eternal struggle between the Right arm and the Left arm. I would like to say the, perhaps with a ray of hope for mankind, that the flexing of the Right Arm and the flexing of Left Arm, that the Divine entity is increasing the strength of those arms. I personally and recently have come to believe that the Divine entity is preparing the to use both arms to do some thing. What does the Divine want to do with those arms? Well that is up to debate.

Fitnessfanatic's photo
Mon 10/22/07 09:47 AM
2much4u I'd emailing to ask if you can recommend book to read on the subject but it appears that I'm too "young" to contract you. Please, any recommendation on any books on the subject will be greatly appreciated.

Fitnessfanatic's photo
Mon 10/22/07 09:37 AM
Spider you really like to spread hate don't you! You attack a religion by point out the crazies, crack pots of their extremes with out viewing our own. Seriously when I read your posts I think you're a crazy invidual with some semblance or idea of good. But that idea really get flush down the toliet when you posts things with out consideration.

Fitnessfanatic's photo
Mon 10/22/07 09:18 AM
Eljay wrote:

"To Christian the Christ dying on the cross is a moral story of salvation by a God who became man in order to save mankind from sin."

Actually - this is not true. What is correct is to say that a Christian believes that God became a man in order to redeem him from sin. He made no promises of "saving" man from sin - which I would take to mean that man would no longer sin. It just means that WHEN man sins, that those sins will be forgiven, and because of this, man is redeemed. But to someone who does not believe this is true - than to them, their wish comes true.

Well I stand corrected with respect with that part of my arguement. My understanding was that of that act of sacarafice made mankind see that with out sacarafice there is no salavation. But I'm suprise you didn't mention the other half of my arguement is that there is a view by non-christians, outsiders with their own personal beliefs, that one man can not pay for sins of mankind. That's the miscommuication that I understand by the original poster so "Is the cruification of Christ needed in the first place if their no hope of being saved by that act?"

Fitnessfanatic's photo
Mon 10/22/07 08:50 AM
Chakra 1 The Survival System - Basic Linkage Between Body and Life Force

Matter and life force are linked in the most elementary manner at this jucture. This chakra is the headquartes of your Appetite Survival System. The first chakra governs the phyiscal body, the base of the spine, legs and bones, rectum and immune system. It is the center of base of emotions and instincts that relate ot survival and security. Each chakra is assoicated with a color. The first chakra is assoicated with the color red. If too much of your energy is focused here, chances are you are selfish, and might be considered an "a*shole."

Chakra 2 Sexual Instincts and Creativity

This chakra governs you sex drive and force of creativity. The sexual organs, the large in intestine and pelvis come under you jurisdiction of this chakra. The second chakra is associated with the color orange. If too much energy flows out this center, you will exhibit classic traits of a "d*ckhead."

Chakra 3 Will and Volitional Center

Power and mastery are the focus of the third chakra. It also govern the mid-spine, abdomen, spleen, liver and gall bladers. (The third chakra is assoicated with the color Orange. (Sean Joseph O'Reilly notes that the first 3 chakras are focal points for the most energy used by mankind. You ego readily taps into these 3 centers.) If this is your major enery input and output center, you may be highly resistant to change or be "as thick as a bick."

Chakra 4 Emotional Center

This is the emotional center, often called the heart chakra or center of compassion. Love and hate, grief, anger, forgiveness, and hope are configured in this center. It governs heart, lungs, and upper back and is associated with the color green. If your heart chakra is open, friend and family alike will consider you a loving person. Jesus is often associated with the heart charka. This is why he is often graphically portrayed with his heart visible.

Chakra 5 Personal Expression and Time

This conversion center at the throat governs our sense of time, personal expression, and our ability to communicate with others. It is out initial gateway to spirituality. The fifth chakra governs the throat, the mouth, and thyroid gland and is associated with the color blue. Great orators, communicators, musicians abd writers will have a very active throat chakra.

Chakra 6 Intution and Truth Center

Sometimes called the wisdom chakra, the sixth chakra regulates intellect, and the ability to learn. Judgment, criticism, analysis, mathematical skill, and faith are all modulated by this center. The sixth chakra governs the brain and nervous system and is associated with the color indigo. This is Destructive Impules management central.

Chakra 7 This chakra is you uplink to divinity. Here your consciousness encounters mulitdimensional energy and entities outside our time and space. The seventh chakra, located over the top of the head, is associated with spirituality and the color violet. It is the doorway for humanity to divinity, the escape hatch from your inner crocodile.

Fitnessfanatic's photo
Sun 10/21/07 06:50 PM
To Christian the Christ dying on the cross is a moral story of salvation by a God who became man in order to save mankind from sin. This story is about the love of God who endured pain inorder to save those God loved. It inspires Christian to make sacraificies in order for their own salvation.

But what some Christian don't see is the outside view that Jesus, wherther or not He is God, can not paid for the sins of mankind by dying on the cross. Man can only be by man's good actions not by God becoming man and paying for their sins.

Fitnessfanatic's photo
Sun 10/21/07 03:10 AM
I didn't read any of the other responses after my heated comments to some who view contrary mine views. I make no apologies them because in my heart those who alienate and vilifly a group of people simply because they don't fit into "Christian values" or traditional morals are cowards.

They are cowards because they flee from uncomfortable situations with homosexuals. They say it's "against God will" and that Gays are "sinful" in for their very existance. Any intelligent and reasonable person can simply argue to them "Why did God made them gay if it's against God's will?"

Their response back to that argument is 1) ignorance, 2) continue to preach bigotry and hatered, 3) to disprove or disavow the truth in that plain and honest question, 4) or, even more cowardly, give no reply.

To them I give no apologies as clearly I have stated my disgust of hatered in the disguise by them in the words of "God's will."

Fitnessfanatic's photo
Fri 10/19/07 05:34 PM
Caolina14 why don't and a couple of your buddies out fishing in the woods by yourselves, you know away from women. That's sounds a little gay.

Oh by the way you misplace your screen name, it's should be Carolina14 you bigot. Please try to appear intelligent in spelling your state of birth.

Fitnessfanatic's photo
Fri 10/19/07 05:22 PM
Stephen Colbert will be on Meet the Press on Sunday, Oct. 21, 2007

"Meet the Press" is seen on the NBC Television Network from 9-10 a.m. ET in most markets. In Washington D.C. and New York City, the broadcast is seen from 10:30-11:30 a.m. ET.

Fitnessfanatic's photo
Fri 10/19/07 04:57 PM
Rat on a Horny Toad wrote:

"Fitnessfanatic,

Did you read the link I provided? That research includes links to 79 different studies. It's a simple fact, homosexual men are more likely to be homosexual pediphiles than are non-homosexual men. That's not to say that all homosexual men are pediphiles, but they do have a greater tendency to that perversion.

It's also true that straight men are more likely than homosexual men to molest a little girl. Is saying that also hate? Maybe in your mind, but it's also the truth.

I can give a flying f*ck to what ever religioso site you get your "facts" from. It is sexually repressed men that are mostly like to sexually abuse children reguardless of wherther they are gay or not. Case in point(s); the Priest Child sex abuse cases that rock the Catholic Church, the lesser known but equally distrubing Pastor Child sex abuse in the Mormon church, news of the a well know Evangelist who preach family values and railed against but had secret coke habit and gay lover.

I find it interesting that Puritans that founded this country because they wanted to perserve a pure Christian faith would have many cases where they tried people for having sex with farm animals. Those same Puritan would more distrubing place painful devices on little boys so that they couldn't masterbate or get an erection.

Fitnessfanatic's photo
Fri 10/19/07 12:43 PM
Spider wrote: "Why place men who have a higher probablity of molesting the boys in charge of the boys? It's stupid and sick."

Oh for the love of God stop spewing your homophobic hate. That hate keeps you from seeing Gays as people.

Fitnessfanatic's photo
Fri 10/19/07 12:35 PM
Abra wrote: What should be the goal of mankind as a whole?

I always thought that mankind's goal was to increase man collective knowledge so that man would have a better understanding of man's past and present. With that better understanding of man's place in the universe mankind can use that knowledge to evolve and grow.

Personally I think God created (and I use "created" for lack of better words) mankind so that God could see mankind learn crawl then learn to walk, then learn to communicate, and then so on and so on. Sure man will stumble down in the dark for some time but there is brilliance of light when he learns something most profound and personally that I think is want God wants.

Fitnessfanatic's photo
Fri 10/19/07 11:56 AM
Boy Scouts’ rent hiked $199,999 for gay ban
Philadelphia says it can't legally offer reduced rent to discriminatory group

Updated: 6:24 p.m. ET Oct 18, 2007
PHILADELPHIA - The city has decided that the Boy Scouts chapter here must pay fair-market rent of $200,000 a year for its city-owned headquarters because it refuses to permit gay Scouts.

The organization’s Cradle of Liberty Council, which currently pays $1 a year in rent, must pay the increased amount to remain in its downtown building past May 31, Fairmount Park Commission president Robert N.C. Nix said Wednesday.

City officials say they cannot legally rent taxpayer-owned property for a nominal sum to a private organization that discriminates. The city owns the land and the Beaux Arts building constructed by the Scouts in 1928.

Scouting officials will ask the city solicitor for details on the appraisals that yielded the $200,000 figure, said Jeff Jubelirer, spokesman for the Cradle of Liberty Council.

The higher rent money “would have to come from programs. That’s 30 new Cub Scout packs, or 800 needy kids going to our summer camp,” Jubelirer said. “It’s disappointing, and it’s certainly a threat.”

The Supreme Court ruled in 2000 that Scouts, as a private group, have a First Amendment right to bar gays from membership.

The council adopted a nondiscrimination policy in 2003 but was ordered to revoke it by the National Council, which said local chapters cannot deviate from national rules barring participation by anyone who is openly gay.

The Cradle of Liberty Council serves about 64,000 scouts in Philadelphia and its suburbs.

Fitnessfanatic's photo
Fri 10/19/07 11:47 AM
Ramble you whine too much about Cliton's presidentency. Real just because he didn't start a war to support your "contract" (AKA mercenary) company profit margins. He wouldn't create a network of lies to start a disastous war like Bush did that his wife have to savage America's reputation from.

And aside from that why did Bush use old intel that was out dated and ignored the then current data that there was no evidence of futhering WMD ambitions by Iraq.

Face facts Ramble this war has over stretch American forces and made more ememies than Allies, and made America appear weak in the eyes of an old cold war ememy, Russia. Russian president Putin scolded Bush's war as "pointless" and he went to Iran to support them.

Fitnessfanatic's photo
Fri 10/19/07 04:54 AM
Read about an obvious white-supermist conservative infamitory remarks about African, aborting homosexual fetuses, Latin lovers

Race remarks get Nobel winner in trouble
James Watson: Tests show Africans are not as intelligent as Europeans

Updated: 1:44 p.m. ET Oct 18, 2007
LONDON - London's Science Museum canceled a Friday talk by Nobel Prize-winning geneticist James Watson after the co-discoverer of DNA's structure told a newspaper that Africans and Europeans had different levels of intelligence.

James Watson provoked widespread outrage with his comments to The Sunday Times, which quoted the 79-year-old American as saying he was "inherently gloomy about the prospect of Africa" because "all our social policies are based on the fact that their intelligence is the same as ours — whereas all the testing says not really."

He told the paper he hoped that everyone was equal, but added: "people who have to deal with black employees find this not true."

The comments drew condemnation from British lawmakers, scientists, and civil rights campaigners. On Wednesday The Independent newspaper put Watson on its front page, against the words: "Africans are less intelligent than Westerners, says DNA pioneer."

Watson, who serves as chancellor of the renowned Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory in Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y., was to deliver a sold-out lecture at the Science Museum, but on Wednesday night the institution said Watson's comments had gone too far and the event had been canceled.

Calls to Watson's book publisher and his office in New York were not immediately returned.

This is not the first time Watson's speaking engagements have caused a stir.

History of controversial comments
The Independent catalogued a series of controversial statements from Watson, including one in which he reportedly suggested women should have the right to have abortions if tests could determine their children would be homosexual.

In 2000 Watson shocked an audience at the University of California, Berkeley, when he advanced a theory about a link between skin color and sex drive.

His lecture, complete with slides of bikini-clad women, argued that extracts of melanin — which give skin its color — had been found to boost subjects' sex drive.

"That's why you have Latin lovers," he said, according to people who attended the lecture. "You've never heard of an English lover. Only an English patient."

Telephone and e-mail messages left with the Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory after business hours Wednesday were not immediately returned.

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 20 21