Community > Posts By > Juliegreer1

Juliegreer1's photo
Fri 03/18/16 05:00 PM
Growing up Macklemore, Who are you waiting? for Melissa E, Dangerous Woman Ariana, Cruise Florida Georgia Line, Make Me Like You Gwen, No Diggity Blackstreet, Born To Run Bruce Springsteen , Girl Crush Little Big Town, Son Of A Preacher Man Joss Stone, It's You Zayn, Jump Around House Of Pain, History 1D, Secret Love Song, Little Mix, Du Hast Rammstein, Hymn For The Weekend Coldplay, The Fix Nelly, Fame David Bowie, Pillowtalk Zayn, Higher Creed, Take My Number Melissa E, All Summer Kid Rock, Every Rose Has It's Torn Poison, Turn The Page Metallica,
Use To Love You, Gwen, Fight For Your right To Party The Beasty Boys, Take Your Time Sam Hunt, Love Never Felt So Good Michael Jackson, Love And Affection Kate Ceberano. JUST TO NAME A FEW OF MY FAVS Now You Add Your Playlist!! Julie..

Juliegreer1's photo
Fri 03/18/16 04:07 PM
Is my profile crappy? Help!! Give it to me straight.. Thanks Julie

Juliegreer1's photo
Fri 03/18/16 02:22 AM
Hi, i've had this account for a few months but had not used it until a couple of weeks ago. So g'day Julie

Juliegreer1's photo
Sat 03/12/16 06:04 PM
Anything Bruce Springsteen Also Melissa Etheridge.. I love Metal Mudvayne, Slipknot,rage against the machine, love rap too all music really!! People think i'm crackers as i enjoy listening to metal..

Juliegreer1's photo
Sat 03/12/16 05:37 PM
Hey Melissa Etheridge latest album this is ME is brilliant!! Take My Number and Who Are You Waiting For? are my two favourite songs. Who are you waiting for is a tear jerker. Enjoy your day..