slivermouse's photo
Wed 12/10/08 03:16 PM
Movie was good. Would have been better as two movies or tv mini series

slivermouse's photo
Wed 12/10/08 03:12 PM
It was a good episode of BLEACH

slivermouse's photo
Mon 12/08/08 05:24 PM
Agreed N.H.K. is great for character psychi. reflection Real Drive had a deep meaning slice of life feeling to it too

slivermouse's photo
Wed 12/03/08 06:59 AM
Armored Trooper Votoms was a good show Shyredneck4X4 just recently they released some new OVA episodes for it in Japan. I've watched all that's been released in America.

Heard Air Gear was good but don't know anything about it. Care to shed some light on the subject Muchacho?

slivermouse's photo
Sun 11/30/08 06:19 PM
A girly manga I've enjoyed so far is Basara and Skip Beat. Hana Kimi was a hoot and a haller. I also reccomend Nodame Cantabile both anime and manga. Death Note rocks! woudln't consider it too girly though.

slivermouse's photo
Mon 11/24/08 05:31 PM
Thanks Ahalo, I like to think of myself as an active anime fan/otaku. I'm with you on the group thing. I had my most fun going as a group to conventions. When you go by yourself you tend to have no one that can appreciate your experience when you go back home.

You should try molding your own "Behelit" based on images from the manga and the anime. Plaster of paris would work nicely. I think they give a good image of it in episode 2.

slivermouse's photo
Sun 11/23/08 07:44 PM
Nice joke

My fav X-mas movie is "Bad Santa" "A Christmas Story" is a close second

slivermouse's photo
Sun 11/23/08 11:00 AM
I love anime conventions. I've been to "Anime Expo" 3 times, Anizona 2 times, Anime Central, and a few other small ones in Ohio. I love walking around checking out costumes and booths. I feel so alive and in my element when I'm at a convention. I try to go to at least one a year. However going to Japan and Akihabara beats out any dealers room.

Customized models rock! I wish I had a home to display some if and when I can afford them. Thanks for the name I'm going to look up his stuff.

Good luck on finding a "behelit"

slivermouse's photo
Sat 11/22/08 11:58 AM
Guess it's all in your comedic tastes. Plus I'm a fan of the animation quality in Boondocks.

slivermouse's photo
Sat 11/22/08 11:55 AM
Saw it had fun with it, wouldn't buy the dvds though episodes were hit or mis. I enjoyed Boondocks a whole lot more overall.

slivermouse's photo
Sat 11/22/08 11:53 AM
In the beginning when Naruto first saves Sasuke against Haku. When the nine tail chakra first appears. One of my Favs.

slivermouse's photo
Sat 11/22/08 11:51 AM
"lily Cat"
"They Were 112"
"Wicked City"
"Doomed Megalopolis"
"Spriggan"

Some of those titles might not have made the VHS to DVD conversion

slivermouse's photo
Sat 11/22/08 11:49 AM
Akira was great. Pales compared to the manga but in terms of animation quality for the time, you're right it rocked! 3 X 3 EYES was another well animated series along with Wicked City. Tenchi Muyo was fun but animation quality doesn't even compare with the detail in Akira

slivermouse's photo
Sat 11/22/08 11:44 AM
Another pet/monster type of show us "Shadow Star Narutaru". Short series but aimed for older audience. The theme is a bit darker, only 13 eps. Dragon Drive was good but I think it lost focus towards the end. There's another show called "Kiba" 52 eps. People control "gaurdian spirits" and fight each other.

Black Cat started off great but tv adaptation is way too short and loses out to the lengthier manga.

slivermouse's photo
Thu 11/20/08 06:04 AM
Although it's easier on the nerves watching all at once I find I appreciate and enjoy the show more when I have to wait. More details tend to sink in.

slivermouse's photo
Wed 11/19/08 11:15 PM
Hell yea. It's time for the captains to show off.... next eposode 196

slivermouse's photo
Wed 11/19/08 11:14 PM
Futurama is fun. That's usually my go to show after work

slivermouse's photo
Tue 11/18/08 10:42 PM
My anime eye opener came from a Sega CD title called "Lunar the Silver Star" great rpg with anime intertwined in cut scenes

Previous 1 3 4