ajitbora's photo
Tue 01/13/15 03:35 AM
You r cute & sexy.

ajitbora's photo
Thu 01/01/15 12:30 AM
You r so cute.so sweety so gentle.

ajitbora's photo
Sat 08/30/14 07:14 AM
I think friendship is the best relationship in the world.which is can't share between other relation that you can share with best friend.

ajitbora's photo
Wed 07/09/14 07:54 AM
Hello...

ajitbora's photo
Wed 07/09/14 07:52 AM

Hi i am looking for an honest guy to be my friend, im new to this site so just send a message and ill reply

ajitbora's photo
Tue 07/01/14 04:09 AM

My dream is make deep friendship with true friends of different culture & chare my happynes & sad for each moment.CAN I MEET that friendship who will understand me & trust me. Actuly i want to close with foreign culture.It may be England.

ajitbora's photo
Tue 07/01/14 12:35 AM
My dream is make deep friendship with true friends of different culture & chare my happynes & sad for each moment.CAN I MEET that friendship who will understand me & trust me. Actuly i want to close with foreign culture.

ajitbora's photo
Sun 06/29/14 12:53 AM
Love is mirracle.I think where is heartest undersanding, where find soft heart there always visible LOVE.It not depend in black & white, short&toll, it directed by true affection & deep look.

ajitbora's photo
Sat 06/28/14 07:58 AM

I have some news for you CindyLLe. Most whites share the same stock as Indians. Basically we as a people sort of came from the same place that they are now. For some reason God wanted us to migrate West which we did. Indio European is another name for whites. Also Aryan, which was revered by the Third Reich as well as the Swastika were Indian symbols. Aryan is just Sanskrit for Noble or nobleman. Until the twentieth century a lot of borders have shifted all over the world and languages have been born out of common dialects. One example is that English and Dutch are just dialects of the German language. Ironically the German Language was not really established until the printing press, and the translation of the Bible from Latin to German. If you look at a common Indian you will find his features are probably more like the white people's features than compared to the Africans or Asians. Ironically the name Caucasian came from the Caucus region of Asia, not someplace in Europe. If you are a Christian, and you literally believe the Bible, the three wise men were probably Indians.

ajitbora's photo
Sat 06/28/14 12:13 AM
I am in the pistol, not in the gun. Doble in the moon but not in the sun . WHE AM I?

ajitbora's photo
Fri 06/27/14 10:40 PM
Thnx 4 UR advice. But am hungry of friendship.

ajitbora's photo
Fri 06/27/14 08:12 AM
I cann't discus actualy what they need. I always try 2 make friendship, but always i am fail. When i shall find a great friendship,who will understand me and when

ajitbora's photo
Mon 06/16/14 05:39 AM
Your rating 100%+

ajitbora's photo
Mon 06/16/14 05:22 AM
Your heep is so qute.But face,i couldn't see.

ajitbora's photo
Mon 06/16/14 05:21 AM
Your heep is so qute.But face,i couldn't see.

ajitbora's photo
Wed 06/11/14 07:00 AM
I also want 2eat it.

ajitbora's photo
Tue 06/10/14 04:39 AM
How all fingers are not same,all indians are not same. I always respect them, which hav own perfect identification.

ajitbora's photo
Thu 06/05/14 12:23 AM
hi...

ajitbora's photo
Thu 06/05/14 12:01 AM
THANK U.

Previous 1