Community > Posts By > heartbreaker123

heartbreaker123's photo
Tue 12/28/10 08:58 AM

flowers Happy new yr to as well and this is BEAUTIFULL i needed to read something like this today as i'm still dealing with the loss of Mike and trying to move on and finding it very hard thank's gal

Time will get you through this. It is hard to deal with death when a loved ones takes those moments away from everyone. We try to understand why but never will be able too. Within time we try to remember the good times and learn to keep going. Don't let their choice take away from your own life just try to understand they felt they had no choice left.
flowers u know u speak the truth and i do remember the good times and i know i have to go on but rt now it's really hard and hope as the new yr gets closer i can start a shining new one thank's Kristi

heartbreaker123's photo
Tue 12/28/10 08:41 AM
flowerforyou i'm not a dude but happy new yr to u as well

heartbreaker123's photo
Mon 12/27/10 10:00 AM

“The Time Is Near”

The time is near.
Soon we will begin another New Year.
As we look back to the past.
And realize that it has gone by so fast.

Where did all the time go?
It seems we may never know.
As we sit and reflect.
We wonder did we neglect.

Something we should have done?
It seems we were always on the run.
Going here and there doing what we could.
At times we felt so misunderstood.

We know there were things we wanted to do.
But seems we did not get to follow through.
Do we leave those things behind?
Or do we search and find?

The time we need to review.
And make those things come true.
Some may say what is done is done.
It is better left alone in the long run.

But why not follow through?
For these things are for you.
Sitting here, thinking things are very clear.
We should embrace the past and look forward to this New Year!

K.L.M
12/27/2010

May this New Year bring you Love & Happiness within!!!!

flowers Happy new yr to as well and this is BEAUTIFULL i needed to read something like this today as i'm still dealing with the loss of Mike and trying to move on and finding it very hard thank's gal

heartbreaker123's photo
Mon 12/27/10 09:55 AM
brokenheart :cry: i still am and finding it very hard to move on,got christmas done and over ,hoping the new yr will shine some lt down on me and cowboy cause he's till n denial as i am.i just dont want to let go and relize he's gone just wish more folks would understand thanks to the few who do Suzanne

heartbreaker123's photo
Mon 12/27/10 09:49 AM

thats really sweet, i am glad he is able to express himself through writing, it is a great way for people to work through their emotions and comfort others as well.
brokenheart :cry: ya i just wish i could start moving on as it is very hard

heartbreaker123's photo
Sun 12/26/10 09:56 PM

May the Good Lord keep you all safe and well, through this Holiday weekend of travel..

Don't drink behind that wheel and then YOU CANNOT KILL!

Have a GREAT time with the ones you love and PLEASE, share a smile
to everyone.

HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND PLEASANT NEW YEARS!!

I hope EVERYONE has someone to share their Holiday time with, and
if your alone and feel their is no-one to think about YOU......

I AM,,and I WILL THINK OF YOU,,,,,And I LOVE YOU for being just YOU.....Now SMILE...happy

GOD HAS EVERYONE KNOWING THAT HE IS ALWAYS BESIDE, WITH YOU!!:heart:

GIVE TILL IT HURTS and CHANGE A SAD FACE INTO A HAPPY ONE!!!!!!

:angry: NO,,bigsmile YES,:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :wink:

smooched T u made my day yesterday,and u know i gave till it hurt but made a lot of folk's smilebigsmile b safe and call me this week and mayb u will b near me new yr's and we can do something even if it's wrong:banana: :angel: waving

heartbreaker123's photo
Sun 12/26/10 09:51 PM
:heart: flowers Mikey i'm so sorry to hear that my prayers and thoughts r with u call me if need b.Love n Light shine down on u and Ricks family:angel: winking

heartbreaker123's photo
Sun 12/26/10 09:45 PM

Boy it's really nice seeing all the well wishes for Christmas! Christmas Day Noah woke up with a high fever and so we ended up at the emergancy room. He had been on antibiotics for an ear infection/cold and we were told both ears were infected which just surprised me becuz he was taking his antibiotics. Anyway, he played with toys today and felt much better. So the greatest gift I could get certainly is Noah's health. I sure wish he'd make a full recovery since he seems to be battling sickness since he started school.

Wishing you all a VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! So nice to see me old friends and some new faces too! Hugssssssssssss
flowers Merry Christmas and happy new yr as well prayers r being sent for Noah and hope thing's r getting better keep me posted missed u:angel: waving

heartbreaker123's photo
Sun 12/26/10 09:41 PM

:banana: drinks flowers Thank's to every one for helping me through this Christmas with all the wonderfull card's,:banana: everyone that has come to my house has just been amazed.MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERY ONE HERE AND ALL OVER THE WORLD GOD BLESS LOVE N LIGHT.Suzanne and Cowboy:angel: waving

drinks :banana: drinker flowerforyou
flowerforyou :banana: drinker :heart: drinks flowers :angel: waving

heartbreaker123's photo
Fri 12/24/10 09:12 PM

I took Bobby to his final doctor appt before his surgery. It is set for January 5th. They will be removing 2 tumors and 3 para thyroids, but said he will be able to go home that evening. He is very frightened, although he is becoming a bit more calm since I have explained things to him in detail. Thank you all so much for your thoughts and prays. God bless you all and hope you all have a beautiful Holiday seasonflowers flowers flowers
flowers :heart: please keep me informed and the candels r still burning and prayers going out daily.hope u and ur family have a VERY MERRY AND BLEESED CHRISTMAS:angel: waving

heartbreaker123's photo
Fri 12/24/10 09:09 PM
:banana: drinks flowers Thank's to every one for helping me through this Christmas with all the wonderfull card's,:banana: everyone that has come to my house has just been amazed.MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERY ONE HERE AND ALL OVER THE WORLD GOD BLESS LOVE N LIGHT.Suzanne and Cowboy:angel: waving

heartbreaker123's photo
Fri 12/24/10 09:05 PM

Got Suzzanes crd yesterday and its Beautiful!! Bless all of U for making my Christmas one I will never forget!!love flowerforyou :banana: I sure hope I havent forgotten to Thank anyone that sent a card, Ive NEVER gotten this many in my life!!blushing :heart:
flowerforyou i'm glad u got ur's before Christmas and i was more than glad to send it.that's what Christmas is all about giving and putting a bigsmile on some ones face:angel: waving

heartbreaker123's photo
Fri 12/24/10 09:02 PM

Received 2 cards today!

Ruby(popcorncoke)...I received your card...Thank-you very much for your huge card...didn't need my glasses laugh ...and the pic of the cat looks exactly like Rusty my cat...hard to believe it came from Tennessee!!!

Susanne(heartbreaker 123)...I received your colorful card...three snowmen...with one holding up a sign saying Santa Stop Here laugh laugh ...hope you told him to come to my place after laugh laugh ...hard to believe it came from Missouri!!!
...Once again Thank-you very much!

...until Santa arrives with Dasher,Dancer,Prancer,Vixen,Comet,Cupid,Donner,Blitzen and Rudolph!!!

Yes Linda, i told him to stop at ur place first then come here.and i have a sign with santa saying santa stops here and another i've had since cowboys 1st Christmas that say's Snata please stop here i've been a good boy.and hard to beleive ur's came from canada:banana: Thank u once again as well:angel: waving

heartbreaker123's photo
Fri 12/24/10 08:58 PM

...until Santa arrives with Dasher,Dancer,Prancer,Vixen,Comet,Cupid,Donner,Blitzen and Rudolph!!!
flowers u r so cool u should get mine any day went out last tues so i hope u get it the BIG COUNT DOWN IS getting closer.ur card was awesome thnak u:angel: waving

Hey girl,got your card w/grandsons pic.!nice,and awesome candle set. love it!drinks :banana: flowers
flowers :banana: drinks i knew when i seen it and it jumped out at me u would love it and isnt cowboy a handsome lil guy? he was mad n that pic cause they wouldnt let him where his hatlaugh i told him he was going to go bald by 25 cause he's alway's wearing a hat:angel: waving

Tell him he is so hansome!He don't need no hat.And thanks for the pic.And you were so right about the candle!drinks :banana: flowers
noway shshshshshshsh he's already got a big enough head cause of the girl'srofl rofl i'm sooooooooooooooo glad u like themdrinks :banana: flowers :angel: waving

heartbreaker123's photo
Fri 12/24/10 08:53 PM

Don't have time but took time out for my mingle friends!...first want to say I received your beautiful card Eileen from you & The Captain...want to wish The Captain a Merry Christmas & Happy New Year for not mentioniong you both when I mailed card to u Eileen...
....no more days to count,,,,

....just got a phonecall from
Santa...saying he has just departed...could not tell me the exact time he will be at at all of your homes because he said there was traffic laughlaugh ...but told me to tell all of you's that he will be there laugh ...
.......Merry Christmas from Santa & Lil!!!!...Have a Happy & safe Holiday!!!!:smile:
...not the way I wanted my countdown to end...but change of plans sorry
MERRY Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
....Everyone!!!!!!:smile: laugh :heart: waving

:banana: flowers Have a Blessed Christmas and if travel is involed b safe and thank's for the count down it was great:banana: drinks

heartbreaker123's photo
Wed 12/22/10 07:11 PM

flowers u r so cool u should get mine any day went out last tues so i hope u get it the BIG COUNT DOWN IS getting closer.ur card was awesome thnak u:angel: waving

Hey girl,got your card w/grandsons pic.!nice,and awesome candle set. love it!drinks :banana: flowers
flowers :banana: drinks i knew when i seen it and it jumped out at me u would love it and isnt cowboy a handsome lil guy? he was mad n that pic cause they wouldnt let him where his hatlaugh i told him he was going to go bald by 25 cause he's alway's wearing a hat:angel: waving

heartbreaker123's photo
Tue 12/21/10 09:39 PM
Edited by heartbreaker123 on Tue 12/21/10 09:41 PM

drinks cheer's to all heres my list of who i've gotten card's from Ruby,Tom,Bittany Karen Linda Christine Nicole and the r all beautifull AND LINDA TOM MY GRANDSON TOOK UR'S TO SCHOOL cause he thought it was cool to get cards from out of state,and he allso think's it's loving of everyone who is doing this sure has brighten my Christmas and thanks all of uflowers Mikey Lori ur's went out n mail today and Nicole Santa siad he'd b their before Christmasbigsmile :angel: waving

Thats sooooooo cute...your Grandson took the cards to schoollaugh ...I agree with him it is cool,fun and interesting to get cards from around the world...stories like this is what makes Christmas even more special.happy bigsmile

...Until Santa arrives with Dasher,Dancer,Prancer,Vixen,Comet,Cupid,Donner,Blitzen and Rudolph!!!
:wink: yep he sure did and he is almost 15 and yes this is what make's Christmas and ur so cool with the count down:angel: waving oop'sslaphead i got a card fromEleen and Jon today thank u guy's

heartbreaker123's photo
Tue 12/21/10 09:34 PM

And thank YOU for all you've done in your brief time on the site! I've been impressed with your postings and it's always good to see you in the forums! Hope you'll be back in full force in the very near future....!

Thank you very much. I hope to do some thing soon. I am not leaving this site. Just wanted to say a few things as to my status.
flowers Thank u for the time u have given and hope U have a better New yr.i'll b thinking of u and saying a prayer as well.u will b missed but i understand.so take care and dont b a stranger:angel: waving

heartbreaker123's photo
Mon 12/20/10 07:26 PM

drinks cheer's to all heres my list of who i've gotten card's from Ruby,Tom,Bittany Karen Linda Christine Nicole and the r all beautifull AND LINDA TOM MY GRANDSON TOOK UR'S TO SCHOOL cause he thought it was cool to get cards from out of state,and he allso think's it's loving of everyone who is doing this sure has brighten my Christmas and thanks all of uflowers Mikey Lori ur's went out n mail today and Nicole Santa siad he'd b their before Christmasbigsmile :angel: waving

I am glad you received your card! I love getting these every year, it sure brightens my holiday and makes the house look so festive!
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou
flowerforyou yes i agree with u it makes it very special to get cards from far and near it has been a lot of fun and hope my list get's bigger next yr i love hanging them up makes me bigsmile

heartbreaker123's photo
Mon 12/20/10 07:20 PM
Edited by heartbreaker123 on Mon 12/20/10 07:22 PM

drinks cheer's to all heres my list of who i've gotten card's from Ruby,Tom,Bittany Karen Linda Christine Nicole and the r all beautifull AND LINDA TOM MY GRANDSON TOOK UR'S TO SCHOOL cause he thought it was cool to get cards from out of country,and he allso think's it's loving of everyone who is doing this sure has brighten my Christmas and thanks all of uflowers Mikey Lori ur's went out n mail today and Nicole Santa siad he'd b their before Christmasbigsmile :angel: waving
and ms Lady Lid it make's it that much more special if the r late cause we have something to look forwrd to after Christmas:banana:

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25