Community > Posts By > WorlOfMyOwn

WorlOfMyOwn's photo
Wed 12/04/13 07:48 PM
Mine happen last yea in high school. My school skirt was quite short. I use to sit in the front of the class .One day when I was packing my books away while bending, the entire class started laughing but I ignored the laughter. After a few minutes a girl came and pulled my skirt down, thats when I realized that everyone was laughing because my skirt was up the entire time and everyone including our male teacher. I was so embarrassed.:-(

WorlOfMyOwn's photo
Wed 12/04/13 02:51 PM
lol sorry I was picturing the first one and the image seemed so funny. But yeah its nothing to be ashamed of it happens to everyone. At the moment it happens you feel so embarrassed and sometimes like dying. these are stories you can tell you children and laugh back on.happy happy

WorlOfMyOwn's photo
Wed 12/04/13 02:31 PM
@whileknight did that really happen?

WorlOfMyOwn's photo
Wed 12/04/13 02:28 PM
But just try talking with him and see where it goes. Cause I have a feeling you both are intrested in each other, that's why you are shy of one another. Stop making up excuses , maybe he isn't married.

WorlOfMyOwn's photo
Wed 12/04/13 02:28 PM
But just try talking with him and see where it goes. Cause I have a feeling you both are intrested in each other, that's why you are shy of one another. Stop making up excuses , maybe he isn't married.

WorlOfMyOwn's photo
Wed 12/04/13 02:11 PM
Lol , believe you me it was just lust

WorlOfMyOwn's photo
Wed 12/04/13 02:10 PM
yah I totally agree. It's just liking what you see. love is a strong word

WorlOfMyOwn's photo
Wed 12/04/13 02:04 PM
oh how sweetlove

WorlOfMyOwn's photo
Wed 12/04/13 12:28 PM
What if he has a valid excuse for being late?

WorlOfMyOwn's photo
Wed 12/04/13 12:02 PM
are you serious?

WorlOfMyOwn's photo
Wed 12/04/13 11:55 AM
whats your biggest turn on and turn off in a male or female?

WorlOfMyOwn's photo
Wed 12/04/13 11:53 AM
Do you believe in love at first sight or experienced it?

WorlOfMyOwn's photo
Wed 12/04/13 08:07 AM
Lol yah I totally agree

WorlOfMyOwn's photo
Wed 12/04/13 07:58 AM
Don't you ever wonder how we really came about anf what will happen to the human race after a million years. Because research has it that the first "creatures" was the Australophitecus which lived for 2 to 3 million years until it became extinct. After that was the Homo habilis (handy man) which was more advanced than the the Australophitecus because it could make tools , they became extinct after 2 million years. There after was the Homo erectus (upright man) which was upright and could make use of fire , it became extinct after a million years. The Homo habilis was next which was was more advanced than all the above since it had a larger brain, they could communicate andhunt for food ect. and they looked more like humans, they too became extinct after 2 million years. And then finally it was or is us the Human beings which are the most advanced of all for obvious reasons. So actually what im wondering is whether we too will become extinct after 2 million years or so like all the above homids, and there after a new and more advanced generation will evolute?

WorlOfMyOwn's photo
Wed 12/04/13 03:14 AM
From anywhere in the world. guys age 19 to 40

WorlOfMyOwn's photo
Wed 12/04/13 02:38 AM
Whats one universaly loved movie/song/celebrity that you just can't stand?

WorlOfMyOwn's photo
Tue 12/03/13 08:55 PM
So actually most rich people are part of the illuminati? cause I heard that most of these famous people are a part of the illuminati. And the traingle with an eye inside is a sigh of the illuminati. like if you look closely at the US note it has a traingle with an eye on it.

WorlOfMyOwn's photo
Tue 12/03/13 08:47 PM
Nah , but thanx for your kind offer.:tongue:

WorlOfMyOwn's photo
Tue 12/03/13 06:10 PM
I also use to fear heights, but I overcame it by jumping of the second floor of school. Try something like bungee jumping it might help.

WorlOfMyOwn's photo
Tue 12/03/13 06:03 PM
I noticed most girls have a fear of spiders....Weird

Previous 1