Community > Posts By > AvlKinkyFunGuy

AvlKinkyFunGuy's photo
Mon 05/28/18 09:41 PM
I'm right here in Asheville!

AvlKinkyFunGuy's photo
Sun 12/10/17 08:13 AM
Hello everyone!
I'm Frank, 48, live in Asheville, NC and am looking for a long term relationship. :)

AvlKinkyFunGuy's photo
Sun 12/10/17 08:07 AM
Hello! I'm here, over 40 and HEY YOU DAMN KIDS, GET OFF MY LAWN!

AvlKinkyFunGuy's photo
Tue 12/20/16 09:56 PM
Are there any females near Asheville? :)

AvlKinkyFunGuy's photo
Tue 12/20/16 09:54 PM
Asheville! Anyone females near me?

AvlKinkyFunGuy's photo
Tue 04/08/14 08:52 AM
Just in case a miracle happens, I'm single and in Asheville if there are any cool, nice, single women out there !

AvlKinkyFunGuy's photo
Tue 04/08/14 08:49 AM
OK, I'll say it.

Anyone here posting that they have shot a dog can KISS MY GODDAMN ***! And you deserve to be pistol whipped.

If you're too much of a p***y to break up the fight or whatever it is in a humane way then you should just leave the dogs alone, or call animal control.

If *I* ever ran across you shooting a dog we'd have a serious fu**in' problem. And one of us would end up in the hospital. It might be me, and that's OK, because I'll at least make you think twice about doing it next time. ***.

I did actually see someone kick a dog once. He'll never do it again.

I've done rescue for over 15 years now. There are NO bad breeds. Only bad owners and bad situations. The problem is that Pits have very strong bites, and if they get a hold of something it's really hard to get the situation fixed.

Do you know how many Pit Bulls I've been bit by in 15 years? ZERO.

Do you know how many times I've been bit by small dogs? 13 (episodes)

Do you know how many times I've been bit total? 27 (episodes)

Read it again. Pit Bulls have bit me a total of ZERO times. ZERO.

I had a Jack Russell byte me 19 times once (single episode). My Plot Hound bit me 11 times during the same incident.

I've broken up dog fights with 7 dogs before. With a cat in the middle - no joke. And still - never been bitten by a pit bull.

And on that note, everyone have a pleasant day. I'm going to go snuggle with my 4 dogs now...:)

AvlKinkyFunGuy's photo
Tue 04/08/14 08:34 AM
Switch, depending on where my head is at the time...

AvlKinkyFunGuy's photo
Tue 04/08/14 08:32 AM
Neither! Only ropes tying them to the St Andrew's cross, of course...

AvlKinkyFunGuy's photo
Tue 04/08/14 08:26 AM
Sure, three will work as long as everyone concents and no one gets hurt. Guys tend to not realize that when it's a fmf threesome the guy is usually just there as an extra for the women to use when they feel like it, and to help get the women off. ;)

All you guys that are going to respond now saying how you wrecked a couple of women in three ways before - yeah, I know, you're such studs... that's cool and all... but ask the women that are participating!

When it's a MMF three way it's always about the woman in my experience, but I'm straight, so that would make sense.... not sure how it goes if the guys are bi?

Have fun everyone!

AvlKinkyFunGuy's photo
Tue 04/08/14 08:09 AM
Hello! Are there any single women in the Asheville area that might want to talk?

AvlKinkyFunGuy's photo
Thu 01/02/14 09:36 PM
Asheville!

Any *nice* ladies shoot me a line! :)