Community > Posts By > jtjoiner

jtjoiner's photo
Sun 07/30/17 01:49 PM
Off course times will be hard ,sad and you may feel life is over,
But it life has shown you what love is and you are blessed to have had this
in time love will find you again,
i sure your late husband would want to look down from heaven and see you smile again and be happy again,

jtjoiner's photo
Wed 11/02/11 03:43 PM
How do you sleep at night,

jtjoiner's photo
Wed 11/02/11 03:40 PM
Thank you kindly for your views and for taking the time to reply,
Yours John

jtjoiner's photo
Wed 11/02/11 03:37 PM
Thank you for your views and taking time to reply,
Yours John

jtjoiner's photo
Wed 11/02/11 03:36 PM
Thank you ever so much for taking time to reply and for your views,
Yours john

jtjoiner's photo
Sun 10/30/11 05:52 PM
fantastic really fantastic thanks

jtjoiner's photo
Sun 10/30/11 05:03 PM
Ancient Babylon, I mean Iraq, was one of six nations left in the world who don’t have a Rothschild controlled central bank. This war is mainly about stealing Iraq’s water supply for Israel and is being fought with the blood of the American military which the State of Rothschild, I mean Israel control,

jtjoiner's photo
Sun 10/30/11 09:09 AM
Jacob Schiff sets up the Anti Defamation League (ADL) in the United States. This organisation is formed to slander anyone who questions or challenges the Rothschild global conspiracy as, "anti-semitic."

Strangely enough, the same year that they do this they also set up their last and current central bank in America, the Federal Reserve. Congressman Charles Lindbergh stated following the passing of the Federal Reserve Act on December 23,

"The Act establishes the most gigantic trust on earth. When the President signs this Bill, the invisible government of the monetary power will be legalized.......The greatest crime of the ages is perpetrated by this banking and currency bill."
It is important to note that the Federal Reserve is a private company, it is neither Federal nor does it have any Reserve. It is conservatively estimated that profits exceed $150 billion per year and the Federal Reserve has never once in its history published accounts.
There are now only 5 nations on the world left without a Rothschild controlled central bank: Iran; North Korea; Sudan; Cuba; and Libya.