Community > Posts By > niknax

niknax's photo
Wed 02/12/14 10:15 AM
Honestly, from a younger aspect your profile is fine, I mean no insult, but speaking of not coming back if I read correctly could comes across and close doors with people. Just my opinion.

niknax's photo
Wed 02/12/14 10:07 AM
I started getting an older generation emailing me. That was with just head shots. Then, I attracted the more troublesome individuals. I stopped visiting for a while. I figured be blunt at the end and it has worked Ok. Help me to be able to find a good one. Please....

niknax's photo
Wed 12/11/13 07:29 AM
Edited by niknax on Wed 12/11/13 07:30 AM
I recently moved back to NJ. I really want to meet some grown ups with goals. All I can say is that drama is a way of life but a soap opera is not. I like minimal drama, people who can carry a job and not arguing DUI, LEGAL ISSUES, or basically any real problems. I look online and I realize people are either fake, have physical needs, or couldnt pass a drug test without help. I just want to talk to someone normal with real life goals.

niknax's photo
Wed 12/11/13 06:10 AM
Honesty and sometimes bluntness goes a long way. Just explain what has been going on or simple explain that people bypass you when they are informed that your children are milato "sorry if I butchered that". Explain, we are all adults and that your children are you focus so take all or none.