James Dee Brown 's photo
Wed 08/23/23 08:03 PM
Honestly it is guys like you that try to make up excuses why they cheat that I stay away from..

Sure the wife does not see the same way as you do..If so then maybe a site for married looking would fit you better~~

Hi very powerful genuine statement. I fully agree.

James Dee Brown 's photo
Wed 08/23/23 07:59 PM
The assumption that men, or women, who are married and look outside their marriage for friends and/or companions are simply nasty people "cheating" on their spouse. It's not always so.

"Get a divorce first" is not always the answer. It may be if a couple are absolutely incompatible. But sometimes there are legal problems, financial problems, financial obligations or something else that makes divorce impractical to impossible.

I really don't care what people think of me but it's unfair to judge anybody when you've not walked in their shoes. Not all men are "pigs" looking for a little on the side. Some are just trapped in bad situations. That's all marriage is to me, a trap.

Dude, your excuses are so scripted. Admit it to yourself. You are too scared to leave. Sorry, but l don't feel sorry for you. One wonders why you married if you think it is a 'trap'. Get a divorce and you might discover happiness. Cheers

I just saw your profile and you and I totally agree with what you said

James Dee Brown 's photo
Wed 08/23/23 07:51 PM
Wow! I've been on here for awhile.
I didnt know there were real people until I found the forums.
The only messages I have ever received are from Frauds.

Anyone near Black Mountain, NC?

I would like to get to know you. I would like to video chat with you to prove to you that I am the guy on my profile