Community > Posts By > alchmey2009

alchmey2009's photo
Tue 10/13/09 06:26 AM
to any one who has ever read any of my post on this site i am am very sorry for my commnets i have posted here as a direct form of appology i will no longer be a member of this site this is a site to find romance and love not detere peoples ideals and beliefs.

again i so sorry for all the ruckus and i wish everyone here the best.

alchmey2009's photo
Fri 09/11/09 06:17 PM
you know this may sound strange but i think that if i could see a callaboration done i would love to see mike go against some other vocalist out there like wayne static and sonny sanduval but persoanlly i think he would eat them alive on the mic.

alchmey2009's photo
Thu 09/10/09 07:17 PM
well i think im used to the whole rap rock genre now.

alchmey2009's photo
Thu 09/10/09 07:16 PM
i like all kinds of comics
most normal ones are the wendsday comics like metamorpho, kamandi, and sgt.rock and easy company.

alchmey2009's photo
Thu 09/10/09 07:05 PM
man i am impressed with this guys lyrics and
style of rock and rap.
i know so people think he has no talent but his vocals have inspired some of my artwork in the past few years.

alchmey2009's photo
Thu 09/10/09 07:02 PM
hey ladies
my name is will
i am a full time student at a community college in northern illinois
and i am looking for a lady who would be interested in comics and reading in general. whom likes to have deep and meaningfull converstaiions on what ever topic comes up. who doesn't care about her appearence because i don't, i get more out of knowing woman mentally than staring at cetain areas on her. i am easy to please and i am eager to please a woman in many different ways.
if you have questions you would like to ask me please feel free to ask

alchmey2009's photo
Fri 08/21/09 05:15 PM
yeah
my top five most agrivating moments with the useless press

1 the michael jackson thing
people hes dead not coming back please let teh mans corpse rest with out havng these pointless hours of coverage over nothing.

2 the oj simpson case
that ******** would have made any normal minded person want to hang themselves because of the absolute boredom

3 the whole barry bonds steroids thing
what the **** should it matter
the man did what he thought would give him those stats to get paid i see no shame in what he did.

4 9/11 footage
look it didnt piss me off that it happened. what it made me realize was that when a wealthy litle prick in the oil industry who just so happened to rig an election gets his way by paying a sucker islamic militant to do something like that it is kinda evertday value for greedy oil tycoons globally so i wrote it off as just a pathetic land grab technique.

5 sadam husseins trial
now this i liked because it proves that money solves every problem you can think of. you hate a man for his policies but fail to realize that iraq was his country and he ran it how he saw fit yet we dont try and take out the chinese dictatorship because it would be suicide on our part so instead we take out a country with weak defenses and say we are not just like him in 91 when he invaded kuwait.

alchmey2009's photo
Mon 08/10/09 11:55 PM
hey all
my trouble is
i am very intellegnet an moving on with some very innovative projects
and i suck at dating in fact i would prefer to say im a dating disaster i spoil every woman i have ever dated.
and i think it has lead me to believe that unless i am financial secure i cant be on the dating scene am i wrong for that?
look i know people find love always. but for me no woman has ever truly held my heart in her hand. please help if you might have an idea on what to do.

alchmey2009's photo
Sat 08/08/09 10:53 PM
u guessed it
i am asking a question about how the hell a second rate crack addict like him could have ever stepped foot into the most powerfull seat on the planet and managed to do it again after a massive and hummiliating first term.
look i love the freemdom we as citizens have. but, when is it right for the government to knowingly sacrifice our armed forces members for a hidden agenda. i feel it was certainly a slap in the face that al gore didnt win the first election. then john kerry the only man i thought had the balls to beat out the drugged and completely in comprehensible jack ***. drops out of a race he by all right had won. well except for the whole facist republican system that made minorities vote for the heap of rotting vegtable matter we called a president.
but seriously i think this whoile thing couldve been avoided if he was butchered in the womb. that way his mother wouldnt have eatten cearal with lead paint chips in it causing his complete mental crash.
any way you decide
is he guilty as sin of ****ing the entire world economy to the brink of global metldown or just an easy out.

alchmey2009's photo
Wed 08/05/09 04:10 PM

The church is within you - Jesus bigsmile

What it seems like you are confused about what is religion and what isn't. You think religion is what you see in the TV or hear in the news. You think, religion means you gotta dress up in a specific way and perform specific ceremonies in a specific place and you gotta read a specific book.

My best suggestion is to educate yourself more. :wink:

I see your point, and since I don't place any faith at all in religion, why do people do it? Why the clothes, the words and ceromonies? Is it merely a way to connect with others in public as well as connect to a personnal god?

The clothes, yeah, I don't get those either. Why don't all people who believe that God made them walk around naked? If they truly believe "God don't make no junk", why don't they be proud of what God gave them and want to show it off?

There is shame in nakedness. If you think about it, if we all walked around naked, we'd be so preoccupied with sex that we would break the very laws and morals that we stand to preserve. It would literally be Sodom and Gomorrah and Ancient Rome all over again. And at the present time we are not far from it.

ah..no. In less than 3 generations, no one would care. In any case, that wasn't the point.
Also, if the penalty for a sex crime was a slow death by torture, on tv, a. great incentive to not commit that crime, b. you'd eventually run out of those that would.

yeah but wouldnt that mean you spend the rest of your natural eternity on upn lfmao

alchmey2009's photo
Sun 07/19/09 09:35 AM
thanks guys
i am very happy that i veiwers here
i used to be on poetry.com but i never was quoted on.

alchmey2009's photo
Fri 07/17/09 10:49 PM
we share our lives and hearts.
i give my soul and smarts.

we share our experiences and sarrow
i give my blood and harrow

we share the energy of our bodies
i give my pride and commodities

we share the fluids of essence
i give you all i am and pure presence.

alchmey2009's photo
Tue 07/14/09 01:52 AM
steep as the hills
and sturdy as mills
with eyes like erie and a figure that kills
one touch and my heart skips a beat nay, nay it stills.
when i m with you im breathless more like a fish with out gills.
i want to spend eternity with you if that be the gods will.
be happy my soul and thrilled
for a day with out you would do me no tilled.

your always on my mind with those eyes of erie and that figure that kills.

alchmey2009's photo
Sun 07/12/09 01:18 AM
thank you
thank you all
i feel alot better about this now and i will take your advice mirror
if i dont post here for a while im just going to start proposing my alternative energy ideas to a fre financial institutions and hope they might help me launch a successfull buisness venture.

well thanks again
for all of your support and encouragement

alchmey2009's photo
Sun 07/12/09 01:13 AM
hardly
i am just going through th wirst part of being alone
i recently ran into an ex of mine and she got married
and 95% of my exes are engaged or married so it jsut seems mighty akward to me. and got me a little pissed off thats all

alchmey2009's photo
Sun 07/12/09 01:08 AM
i agree
so i think that would be alot more productive than feeling like ****.
i am sorry about all of that i just feel like im about to turn 27 and have pictured that by now i would have settled down and had been finacially set for life by selling off some invention ive worked on to either this govenrment or one that would pay me for my production of a working product.
not single and depressed with no one.
but i guess you cant let life kep you down and gotta keep treading through the **** storm until you find an ocassional oasis.

alchmey2009's photo
Sun 07/12/09 12:59 AM
look what i mean to say is that it seems like i am a better friend than a lover and that just sucks so much its nerve racking.
i know its akward of me to say but yeah i would much rather prefer death than be with my daughters mom ever again.
and it seems like she is the only woman that hasn't been affected by this mess of a life i live.

alchmey2009's photo
Sun 07/12/09 12:44 AM
hey i just wanna say that
all ladies on this site should due well to stay away from me
i am cursed, seriously its like any woman i have contact with finds the guy of her dreams right behind me. and i am not intimate with them it's like im god ****ing joke when it comes to being with someone. so i am single doomed to stay that way and i hope that
people wont do something annoying like have sypathy for me i dont need it. just figured id say it like it is.
all my exes are now either maried or engaged so it's just an endless cycle.well any way this is only my speculation but hey what do i know. it like the only one of my exes that isn't married or engaged is the one i have a kid with but that is so far from ever happening again that i would rather swallow a cup of hydrochloric acid and then shove a peice of plutonium down my throat and just be in the middle of teh dessert somewhere when i detonate.

alchmey2009's photo
Sat 07/11/09 07:38 PM
i just dont get this craptastic *** backward
devotion in our country, we spend more time being in everyone elses buisness instead of paying attention to our problems as a country
if we gave half a damn about our homeless instead of paying attention to the latest celebrity scandal we could maybe regenerate our economy. the press are such a worthless bunch of toilet bugs.
look i am not into the latest disgustfull crap celebrities do i can care less i am more into trying to find a way to re-establish some solid ground to build morally sounded people versus domesticated dumb *** cattle like the media wants us to be.

alchmey2009's photo
Wed 07/08/09 08:12 PM
hello
im looking for like minde people of science to communicate with
i am currently what is called a merlin in the industrial and energy community. i am working out theories on alternative fuels and solutions to electrical demands. but am quite swamped with other minute projects and am looking to see if anyone here might be able to share insights on their ideas.

Previous 1 3