Community > Posts By > Etsin

no photo
Fri 05/05/23 09:05 AM
Have a look at your profile!

no photo
Fri 05/05/23 07:59 AM

Someone email me to my registered email from Mingle2. I would like to know how did they get my email address? and what other information of mine was breached?

Well, it is your fault. Can't you see why!

no photo
Thu 05/04/23 01:31 PM

It is simply a very blurry photo probably showing a shadowy person!

Look dude, that photo is not anyone who was in the hallway with me. There was no one there when I snapped the photo. I lightened it up the best I could. If you do not believe it is real that is your choice. I am the one who took the photo and I know it is real.

Okay, then quite possibly that some optical effect caused the formation of the illusory shape. 

no photo
Wed 05/03/23 01:37 PM
We had no choice not to be.

no photo
Tue 05/02/23 07:54 AM
It is simply a very blurry photo probably showing a shadowy person!

no photo
Tue 05/02/23 05:26 AM
Tom, if your disability is due to some abnormalities in genes, then you could wish you had better DNA.

no photo
Fri 04/28/23 09:29 PM
I will let you in on a little secret none of the men here have bothered to share .. men on dating sites face frequent rejection and can be blocked simply for sending a message that says Hi Beautiful .
Let a female user of this dating site, who physically appeals to me, reject me via a video call.

no photo
Fri 04/28/23 09:27 PM
quote]I will let you in on a little secret none of the men here have bothered to share .. men on dating sites face frequent rejection and can be blocked simply for sending a message that says Hi Beautiful .Let a female user of this dating site, who physically appeals to me, reject me via a video call.

2 Next