Community > Posts By > Etsin

no photo
Tue 07/18/23 01:44 PM
:point_up:
Whether she is or was affiliated with BBC or not; which I don't know, she expresses her own views, giving a twisted exegesis to fit with what she thinks science says about the matter.

no photo
Tue 07/18/23 04:25 AM
Niburu: a pseudoscientific fable
http://www.nasa.gov/topics/earth/features/2012.html

no photo
Sat 07/15/23 01:05 PM
The evidence of the existence of a secret space fleet is too deficient, and depends on the assumption of scientific advances that we would certainly have known if they had occurred.

no photo
Mon 07/10/23 04:45 AM
Get with the program!

no photo
Fri 07/07/23 08:56 AM
Couples retreats are for couples who have already spent some time together.

no photo
Sun 07/02/23 04:08 AM
A story that sounds to be from the reality TV dating series The Bachelor; and no, I have never watched that frivolous show.

no photo
Mon 06/26/23 02:07 PM
My profile has been hacked and changed by Mingle 2.

They had someone elses picture, someone elses zip code, reason for being here and changed my status.

Looks like I'll be abandoning this site too.

You are joking. You posted 7 minutes earlier in a different thread without any complaint.

no photo
Sun 06/25/23 05:07 AM
then why did you post your comment and not start your own thread ? ?

To be fair I would say this thread is no longer viable so it is okay to turn attention to your post ., unless of course you have nothing to say on the matter :wink:

I posted in order to point out the vast contrast between the efforts to rescue the five passengers of OceanGate, and the hundreds of migrants aboard a boat that was about to capsize off the Greek coast.

I won't start a thread for the topic of migrants and refugees, but I do have more to say on the matter in such a thread.

no photo
Sat 06/24/23 05:06 AM
Hi Etsin :wave: any loss of life is a tragedy :broken_heart: Who do you think should be held accountable for the migrant lives lost ..the country they fled from ? the country they were fleeing to ? Countries who failed to help save lives ? There is seldom fairness in life or death . The world is not a fair place .

The issue is for a pertinent thread and not this one to comment about.

no photo
Fri 06/23/23 02:01 PM
Edited by Etsin on Fri 06/23/23 02:33 PM
an old Greek song titled: A funeral home (Ένα γραφείο τελετών), sung by Giannis Zouganelis (Γιάννης Ζουγανέλης)
I like its tune.

no photo
Wed 06/21/23 01:15 PM
Edited by Etsin on Wed 06/21/23 01:38 PM
Pity the fate of poor drowned migrants.

The contrast between the frantic hunt for a missing submersible and the failure to save migrants drowning in the Mediterranean is illuminating.

no photo
Fri 06/02/23 04:01 AM
Date my profile

How do I know! It depends on when the last time you modified your profile was, and the true photo's date.  

no photo
Wed 05/31/23 08:02 PM
The data actually show that unvaccinated people experience a higher mortality rate compared to vaccinated ones.

http://healthfeedback.org/claimreview/evidence-covid-19-vaccines-dont-increase-risk-death-contrary-claim-financier-edward-dowd/

no photo
Wed 05/31/23 02:27 PM
One does not become vaccinated by simply getting a blood transfusion from a COVID-19 mRNA vaccinated blood donor.

no photo
Mon 05/29/23 02:05 PM
Karen Kingston was not involved in the research, development or manufacturing of Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine. Her claim that the vaccine contains a "poison" known as graphene oxide, was debunked.

no photo
Tue 05/23/23 01:39 PM
The existence of quantum entanglement and teleportation does not mean information can be transmitted faster than light.

no photo
Wed 05/17/23 09:39 PM
I would do only live video calls.

no photo
Tue 05/16/23 01:42 PM
If god is defined so as to have no observable manifestations, then it makes no sense to say anything about such proposed entity. Or if god has observable manifestations, then god's existence is an empirical matter, and such an extraordinary hypothesis requires extraordinarily strong empirical evidence to support it. 

no photo
Sun 05/14/23 09:19 PM
Me thinking "a real man" is synonymous with one who knows how to treat a woman right.

no photo
Sat 05/06/23 04:47 AM
For Chippewa Falls they assigned 54774 as the zip code.

Previous 1