Community > Posts By > MindyMindy

no photo
Fri 11/21/08 05:05 PM
Most believe there is a perfect person for them out there in the world. Some call these people soul mates.

However.....
Most people marry people that live near them. People they work with or go to school with...etc. (so says a website on marriage statistics). Look at how many people marry their H.S. sweethearts. I bet most of these people would say their spouse is their true love or soul mate.

So it seems most people's true love or soul mate just happens to live nearby. Really?

Seems to me that we create love, not find it. We find someone who is closest to what we want and then we find things to love about them. We create and build love.

If we really only feel in love with that one perfect person we would have a heck of a time finding that person in this big world. Then they might be married to THEIR soul mate.

What do you think? Are you searching for your one and only soul mate or are you searching for just a good person that you will then create love with?

no photo
Fri 11/21/08 03:27 PM
"stare deeply into my beautiful eyes and fall in love with me"

no photo
Fri 11/21/08 03:16 PM
Edited by MindyMindy on Fri 11/21/08 03:17 PM
The person below me has a thing for girls in yellow polka dot boyshorts and yellow t-shirts.

edit
It's what I wear to bed. It not a fetish for me but I heard that some guys really have a fetish for boyshorts. Sounds odd to me

no photo
Fri 11/21/08 02:35 PM
Edited by MindyMindy on Fri 11/21/08 02:36 PM
IamMewhoRU

......You've been a very nice but naughty girl....all in one postlaugh :wink: flowerforyouheart:

All in one post? I may have been naughty in a few other post here and there. Thx for the thought though. I would make some hot cider for the reindeer to keep them warm.

no photo
Fri 11/21/08 02:31 PM
Edited by MindyMindy on Fri 11/21/08 02:32 PM
CCL

The planets must be out of alignment againhuh

I am so upset that Pluto is no longer a planet. I did a report about Pluto in 9th grade. it was my favorite planet. Now it's just a big lonely rock floating around in space not getting any invites to all the hip planet parties. sad

no photo
Fri 11/21/08 02:28 PM
Edited by MindyMindy on Fri 11/21/08 02:29 PM
lexfontane

Ironically, one of my best friends (another ex from many years ago) now owns a business where this same girl applied for a job two years ago (but didn't get hired). My friend claims to know her fairly well but refuses to tell me anything! But then she has never approved of anyone I've ever been interested in (except for herself, back in the late Cretaceous Era).

Maybe your friend wants you for herself.
I am just being silly...don't mind that comment.

Oddly enough....you now come off as kind of shy, in real life anyway. I didn't think that about you.

Only if I were there.......I would have fun getting her to notice you and then be curious about you and then be all jealous of those around you. I am only 3 years out of High School and those type games are what I was good at. It's what we girls did in H.S. We played mind and flirt games to get the right guys to notice us or our friends. devil

no photo
Fri 11/21/08 02:22 PM

Ohio?

Did you link right? Your link goes to the forums page.

yes it does and what is the title ot=f the forum

review my profile i think not

I picked up on it late. I get it now. thx

no photo
Fri 11/21/08 02:20 PM
PatsFan

10 possibly 12 minutes away:wink:

That would not even cover the next town over. lol

no photo
Fri 11/21/08 02:20 PM
Edited by MindyMindy on Fri 11/21/08 02:21 PM
Never mined.

no photo
Fri 11/21/08 02:16 PM
I want to not be alone. Maybe Santa will be nice and hang around after dropping off my gifts. I think I would be able to offer Santa a little something nice. :wink:

(I am talking about fresh baked cookies....not what you some of you were thinking) :smile:

no photo
Fri 11/21/08 02:10 PM
CCL

Well I Look more like a werewolf, but when covered with mud you wouldn't be able to tell.

bigsmile

You look like your contemplating something.

no photo
Fri 11/21/08 02:06 PM
lexfontayne.......

............I've written and published two books. That concept baffles me. Anyone who would be intimidated by something that simple, is not someone I would want to be around anyway. It's not like I found a cure for cancer or discovered a new planet. I wrote two books. Some people draw or paint or sculpt or play music or write poetry or take photos. All creative outlets. Is that something to be intimidated by?

Does the girl know you wrote two books? Being an author is a little bit of a turn on. It also makes you less of a stranger ...if she reads your books that is. You are no longer just some random guy....you are an author with a reputation to uphold. You sound like you could be exciting. You need to find a friend to somehow drop your name around that girl.

I wish I was there. I would run up to you and ask you to autograph your book for me....I would do it in the check out line right in front of that girl. I would be all over you. She would think....."who is THIS guy."

no photo
Fri 11/21/08 01:59 PM
Hi BrainWaves

Date in real life. I think you should be open to meeting people online, but just keep it that way for quite awhile. Then if something comes out of the friendship online, and you both feel the same way, then maybe travel.

Hi BrainWaves

I am very open that's why I am here. I just wasn't expecting guys to want to move so fast.

I really don't know how to do an online friendship or relationship. I was probably the only girl in my High School without a myspace page. It's hard to have a myspace page when your dad thinks myspace is where child predators and Satan hang out.

no photo
Fri 11/21/08 01:54 PM
CCL

Go ahead ignore me , Hey girl nobody picks fights on mingle........well maybe thats a s..t..r..e..e..c..h.laugh laugh

Hi CCL. Wanna fight in the mud? I couldn't ignore you. I tried once but your puppy dog eyes brought me back.

I am an easy target for the guys with dog pictures as their main profile photo. You could look like a werewolf but as long as you have a cute dog photo as your main pic you'll get my attention.

Cause I feel like I am talking to the cute puppy. Not the person behind it.

no photo
Fri 11/21/08 01:50 PM
lexfontayne

And it just doesn't happen. I am rarely drawn or attracted to anyone. There is only one person who interests me at all, at the moment, and I might as well be an umbrella stand on the other side of Uzbekistan for all she notices....!

I can't image it's someone on this site. You're hard to miss here.

I am not asking you where she is....I know you don't want to give up your secrets. Just saying you're hard to miss. We girls don't click on many profiles that go all the way to Japan.

You're picky. You know the girl for you is out there but like you she is picky. You need to find where picky writers with long profiles hang out. I always thought women fell all over writers.

no photo
Fri 11/21/08 01:44 PM
stormmessages

Oh yes he knows..Is he reading this? *shrug* I doubt it, maybe later though.

If you secretly told me who he is I would lure him into this thread to make sure he reads it. lol

I have my ways. :smile:

no photo
Fri 11/21/08 01:36 PM

adj4u commenting on someone's post about me

what is the purpose of that post (just out of curiosity)

when she sees what she wants is it not up to her to handle it as she wishes

and a far as how soon and how far maybe for mr x she would go 3000 miles after a week

but for mr d she would go 300 miles in a year

relationships are a variable you can not define the way that this post seems to want imo

Thank you Ohio. I have found some people are best ignored. Otherwise they will start a fight just to start a fight. Thx for the backup. :smile:

no photo
Fri 11/21/08 01:31 PM
Edited by MindyMindy on Fri 11/21/08 01:31 PM
Ohio

nope motel not happening

but am using motorhome for the excursion with my bike aon a trlr as well

I suspected that. Just looking at your profile told me that.
lol

I slept in a tent in the backyard once with my girlfriends (I was 13). The mean lake geese asked us to leave. We did.

no photo
Fri 11/21/08 01:29 PM
lexfonteyne

The other fact is that type of person I'm looking for just doesn't seem to exist on dating sites. And that isn't going to change, regardless of WHAT I do.

Where does she exist and why aren't you there? I am not being silly I mean the question seriously. I am not sure what type you are looking for. You profile has hints I see.

no photo
Fri 11/21/08 01:24 PM
stormmessages

:laughing:

They can search a map for days on end for there is only one I am willing to travel that distance.

Does he know? Is he reading? Come on fess up

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25