Community > Posts By > MindyMindy

no photo
Thu 11/20/08 07:05 PM
Pete

wow...i soo hope that was a joke
bcuz if all it takes is a shirt and shoes to get service from u , u must be VERY busytongue2

I guess I should not be so picky Pete. In my main profile photo that is up now I am barefoot and if you zoom in you might be able to see my butt crack.

no photo
Thu 11/20/08 06:55 PM
CCL

Actually she was just replying to something I had asked her, instead of an e-mail, thanks Mindy for being you.ohwell

:smile:

no photo
Thu 11/20/08 06:53 PM
PacificStar48 ^^ two post up
I don't know.,.................naked with you.

What she said. She took the words right out of my mouth....... I mean if I was articulate enough to say all of that....lol.

no photo
Thu 11/20/08 06:49 PM
choclablover

wanted to check the thread and checked your great profile again. Yeah I know ccl, only busting your chopslaugh

Oh....I never look at the view feature. I wouldn't know if you were on there a hundred times. Sometimes I click on it just to erase the number but I don't pay attention to it. There are too many faces on it.

I just looked. It's up to 70 pages of views.

If anyone thinks I am fibbing I will do this. If a mod or Admin person post that I am fibbing I will close my account.

no photo
Thu 11/20/08 06:42 PM
moofoga

AND you can get a free Dr. Pepper on their website!!! a FREEEEE Dr. Pepper!!!! FREEEE!!!!

FREE!!!!!!! bigsmile

:laughing:

lol
Knock it off. It's not really free. Did you see all you had to do for it. It's easier for me to just flirt with a guy and get him to buy me one than it is to do all that stuff on their website for the free one.

no photo
Thu 11/20/08 06:40 PM

Really....I am not stocking you my hand slipped, its the feeble fingers

Signed choc clab lover slaphead

What are you talking about.

and you know it was just a typo. All my blood is in my digestive system right now instead of my brain.

no photo
Thu 11/20/08 06:33 PM
Edited by MindyMindy on Thu 11/20/08 06:35 PM
MooFooGa

Either she DOES live in a bubble, or she's too young to remember Guns N' Roses. Or both. :laughing:

I am 21.
I just went to Wiki to look up Guns & Roses
I was born in 1987. Wiki said G&R last original release was in 1991. I was 4 years old. I was listening to Beethoven and Gershwin then. My dad raised me on classical music. It's been listed in my profile since day one.

Sorry I am not up on all of todays hip music. I do know a thing or two about the classical composers.

no photo
Thu 11/20/08 06:25 PM
thx MooFooGa (interesting name) It's a lot of trouble for just one can.

Who are guns and roses? Never-mined I'll google

no photo
Thu 11/20/08 06:21 PM

Guess you ate to much for supper.ohwell

Catch ya later Mindy,

CCL?laugh

I am stuffed more than a Thanksgiving Turkey.

CCL= ChoClabLover. Aren't you Cho Clab Lover? Don't you Love Chocolate Clabs? laugh

no photo
Thu 11/20/08 06:15 PM
cinderella75

20 min to an hr if he is worth it..

Bu I am old fashioned when it comes to that..the guy needs to come and ring my doorbell, if he wants to make a good first impression.

Chuck366
Depends on the woman. A woman should only have to travel from her door to my car, I would pick her up

awwwww people who are like me. I am old fashioned and I like to be courted. I want to see my boyfriend a few times a week, not once a month when he flies in from Mars on a space plane.

no photo
Thu 11/20/08 06:11 PM
choclablover

The formula for Dr Pepper is proprietary, but prune juice is definitely not one of the ingredients. It is a blend of many spices and flavor extracts. The color is supplied by caramel especially made for the product.

Mindy, Moxie is much betterbigsmile

Hi CCL

I will stick with DP. It's a tradition.

(too tired to write out entire words tonight)

no photo
Thu 11/20/08 06:09 PM
Pete

My sister loves the diet cherry vanilla Dr. Pepper.

Hi Pete. I love the Diet Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper but I can't even get Diet DP at my Acme so no way will the Acme manager carry the Vanilla. Like I said before ...he claims not enough shelf space. I say it's because my mom won't sleep with him. She's not willing to sacrifice herself for my Diet DP fetish.

no photo
Thu 11/20/08 06:05 PM

"Anyone else like Dr. Pepper? "

"Anyone want to talk about something dirty? "

Those were the two subjects mentioned in my OP. It's 45 pages and we are still on Dr Pepper. lol

When do we get dirty?

I should send this thread to the Dr Pepper People. I bet they would send me a free can of Diet Dr Pepper (maybe even a six pack) just for talking about their drink.

no photo
Thu 11/20/08 04:24 PM
Hi fade2black

I am just about to go make dinner. Still jealous of your daughter.

Talk to you later. :smile:

and thx for the info on Mr. Flirt there

no photo
Thu 11/20/08 04:23 PM

still got that dr. pepper? Lol I hate dr. pepper but we can split one haha:wink: shades

I am not sharing if you hate it. Get yourself a Coke and pull up a chair.

I have to go make dinner.

See you guys in a few hours. I am off work tonight... yeaaaaaa

no photo
Thu 11/20/08 04:22 PM
Not exactly. You have never sent me a message saying ...."hey lets meet for a date next week"....

I should have mentioned I didn't mean you right in the OP but I was afraid mentioning your name would make people think I did mean you.

Finally I had to say something because I think some thought I did mean you.

You have been very polite and a gentleman in our personal messages and I don't want anyone thinking otherwise.

no photo
Thu 11/20/08 04:18 PM
Edited by MindyMindy on Thu 11/20/08 04:19 PM

Oh, to be 20-something again.... LOL

Even maybe 30 something. You would not like me anyway. My hair smells like bacon. I am a little obsessive compulsive (that's why all my post have edits) and I am really old fashioned.

edit
for no reason

no photo
Thu 11/20/08 04:16 PM

Figures, 30 mins late and plane ticket money short!:tongue:

I am playing in another thread as you see.

no photo
Thu 11/20/08 04:14 PM

"The Egg Harbor New Jersey airport is closer. I actually live in a small New Jersey Town outside of Philly. Then you can go to the egg harbor train station and take the train to ...................beeeeeeeeeeeeepppppppppp.

The lake is not cool it's nasty and has mean geese. I did have sex in the bottom of it once.

That's right....I am flirting with random guys in my thread because I am bored with the topic and I want a man."

flirting out of boredom ALWAYS leads to good things

We are going to have to teach you how to use the quote feature Dueyz. I don't date guys that don't know how to handle their quotes properly.

no photo
Thu 11/20/08 04:11 PM
Edited by MindyMindy on Thu 11/20/08 04:12 PM
Telephone Man

We'll just go on the town in Philly and rent us one of those expensive hotels that have a hot tub and indoor pool... won't have to get the squishies between your toes to get off that way... LOL

You have a nice profile. Now if you could just subtract about 15 years from your age I might consider you offer.

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25