Community > Posts By > Richard

Richard's photo
Fri 03/08/24 10:08 AM
I'm looking for a long term serious relation with a european woman anywhere in europe as long as her true will exists, if things goes good, I'm willing to move and live with her in europe. I'm european too. we can get to know eachothers before.
plzz only serious women that decides and knows what they want in life, and mature women, no plays plz. I'm really serious tired of plays and wants to start a new life together. contact me if interested. thank you. God bless every good woman.

Richard's photo
Fri 03/08/24 09:54 AM
I'm here LoraB, you can contact me it is cool

Richard's photo
Fri 03/08/24 08:21 AM
looking for the same brenda.

Richard's photo
Fri 03/08/24 08:20 AM
I'm looking for a christian, Good woman , God fearing, just pure intensions if it exists still. I can move to her country and live togetherfor marriage or a long term relation, as she wishes. God bless

Richard's photo
Fri 03/08/24 02:28 AM
oops Well you are totally right Duttoneer. OMG i did not think of that. there is no integrity and honesty in this world anymore. they use you and lie to you, you are right. thank you for your comment really i appreciate that.

Richard's photo
Thu 03/07/24 10:29 AM
Definitely it will work 100% and in fact it is better to meet someone outside your country for love and long term relations. it will work better then the one inside.
as long as pure love intensions exists it will off course work and better. But people changed dono why, there is no purity in the intensions anymore, it makes me sad.
and i do not understand why people come and disappear suddenly. my friends have been experiencing this since 2 years on this site and we did not find any explanations.