gretchen wilson
"REDNECK WOMAN"

I sang that last night.

Angel_frm_heaven's photo
Thu 11/13/08 09:14 PM
Comfortably Numb - Pink Floyd

Angel_frm_heaven's photo
Thu 11/13/08 09:10 PM
Yeah I dont know about that. There seem to be a lot of rude people on here. This may not be the place for me.

Angel_frm_heaven's photo
Thu 11/13/08 09:01 PM

I agree with you, being fat- sometimes people can not help if they are over weight or not. Some people take on their parents genes at birth, both of my parents are fat, short and round ( lol) so am I.

I am the same way! Power to the people!! =P

I think that we are just as awesome as everyone else out there. The great benefit with us, we are able to keep warm in the winter and there is more to cuddle with at night!

Angel_frm_heaven's photo
Thu 11/13/08 08:58 PM
Winnipeg here

Angel_frm_heaven's photo
Thu 11/13/08 08:56 PM
What's wrong with being fat? Some people struggle with their weight.

Angel_frm_heaven's photo
Thu 11/13/08 08:48 PM
yes sometimes I can be a lil sarcastic. =P

Angel_frm_heaven's photo
Thu 11/13/08 08:45 PM
Well, what does the profile say? lol. I don't like posting my pictures on sites like these because I know a few people that are on these sites and well I don't want them to know that I am on here. Typical answer you probably here all the time. But that's it. Some people find me to be cute, but it all depends on what you are looking for. And really...should looks really matter in the first place?

Angel_frm_heaven's photo
Thu 11/13/08 08:37 PM
I just wanted to say hi to everyone. I am just checking out this site to see what's out there. So yeah. If you want to know anything, just ask me.