Fri 01/23/15 08:36 AM
Greetings from Durham UK drinker

BolloxDangle's photo
Fri 01/16/15 03:49 AM
Greetings from Durham waving

BolloxDangle's photo
Fri 01/16/15 02:00 AM
Thanks for stopping by to read this.
Im a genuine and honest guy hoping to find love in the Durham area. Check out my profile and if your interested, send a message and see where it goes.

I apologise for the profile name and I cant change it now.

Looking forward to hearing from you

Ian

BolloxDangle's photo
Fri 01/16/15 01:23 AM
I find it difficult to write or talk about myself so any help would be appreciated.
I know my name needs to be changed but I don`t know how to do that, so any help would again be appreciated.

Thanks
Ian

BolloxDangle's photo
Tue 12/17/13 05:25 PM
Hey group. Im Ian, originally from Devon and now living in Durham. I came here for college and liked it so I stayed. Im looking for someone special and online friends to chat with.
What I miss about Devon is the wide open countryside, Dartmoor and warmer winters

BolloxDangle's photo
Tue 12/17/13 04:58 PM
Hi, Im a single lad looking for somebody special. Im originally from Devon and lived in Durham for a while now, I like life here but there is something missing, a nice lady. It may be you that could end my search.
Check out my profile and send a message, I would be happy to hear from you

Ian

BolloxDangle's photo
Tue 12/17/13 01:45 PM
I have just joined the site, so Hi all
My name is Ian, originally from Devon and lived in Durham for 12-13 years now. Im hoping to meet with my dream lady on here and start a new life together. Im also hoping to meet some new friends, local friends for a coffee or drinks and online friends to chat with. Stop by my profile and say hi, I would be happy to hear from you

Ian