Community > Posts By > Kays1k

Kays1k's photo
Wed 01/08/14 07:11 AM

slaphead This post just shows the level that children understand love, more than most of us adults.

Yea...maybe we had an understanding as pure and genuine as their own once but lost it along the way

Kays1k's photo
Wed 01/08/14 07:02 AM
Edited by Kays1k on Wed 01/08/14 07:37 AM

Kays1k's photo
Tue 01/07/14 06:07 PM
Is it an increased fear of rejection when it comes to romantic advances towards those of other ethnicities that stops interested person from making contact?scared

For me it is partially that and then there are those that say they are looking for someone of my ethnicity and contact me only to ruin my excitement with sexual advances or request for inappropriate photos and thus they 'k.o!' my hopes of finding my preference

So is their an added fear due to ethnic differences or one too many bad experiences *a few bad apples spoiling the bunch* that are deterring persons from looking outside their own national/ cultural/ lingual comfort zones?what

Kays1k's photo
Tue 01/07/14 04:38 PM

well on the positive side,it shows you "do it" :thumbsup: smokin

hell yea!!!laugh laugh laugh laugh :heart:

well atleast you get it :tongue: :wink:

Because women who don't have children don't have sex. Keep telling yourself that. Just because a woman has a child doesn't mean they want the same sexual relationship they've had with other men either. Think with your big head instead of your small one dude. It's guys like you that give us a bad name. Might want to head over to adult friend finder if that's all you want.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Kays1k's photo
Tue 01/07/14 04:36 PM

I think they're people, pretty much like everyone else with the exception that their lives are substantially more difficult. Just be yourself, Mari, and welcome to Mingle.

:thumbsup:

Kays1k's photo
Tue 01/07/14 04:32 PM
"Love is what makes you smile when you're tired." I:heart: this one...I can remember that feeling...can't wait for it again happy

Kays1k's photo
Tue 01/07/14 04:24 PM
I say to each his/her own...If you find someone that makes sense in your life and he/she happens to be 'too old' or 'too young' by other persons standards it shouldn't matter unless other people's opinions count more than your own :wink:

Kays1k's photo
Tue 01/07/14 04:19 PM
Well it should be a mutual agreement to/not to have sex and live together...both parties should be on the same page...especially when it comes to sex and what's expected.:smile

Kays1k's photo
Tue 01/07/14 04:08 PM
Good Conversation, I feel, adds to attraction for me...being physically appealing wont keep my attention if our conversations aren't stimulating, i.e. funny, informative, flowing.

Kays1k's photo
Sat 12/28/13 05:48 PM
Love isn't blind...we all have preferences :D
to each his/her own

I live in a country where there are barely any Caucasian men yet I have always been attracted to them...to Native Americans...Asians...

I'm just looking now and hoping to find someone with similar values/beliefs