Community > Posts By > arrigoni

arrigoni's photo
Sun 01/18/09 10:37 AM
anyone want to be wemans champ its just a fantasy game on mingle its very easy

arrigoni's photo
Wed 01/07/09 10:59 AM
yeah sounds good im serious just send me friend request if you wanna be in the roster girls can play too

arrigoni's photo
Wed 01/07/09 10:48 AM
anyone want to join my wrestling league forum on mingle i need 30 players and there are titles and storylines

arrigoni's photo
Tue 01/06/09 09:31 PM
now this is gonna get interesting what actresses do you think actually take it doggy style

arrigoni's photo
Sun 01/04/09 11:34 AM
ok next question what hot celebrity would you go on a date with.

arrigoni's photo
Sun 01/04/09 11:21 AM
who is your favorite wwe world tag team champion and whats your favorite reign of theres. if they had more then one you know. id have to say APA just a fun rowdy team who was ordinary

arrigoni's photo
Sun 01/04/09 10:32 AM
this may sound morbid but altho amanda from saw was gross she had a nice one

arrigoni's photo
Sat 01/03/09 10:14 PM
so you make the moves

arrigoni's photo
Sat 01/03/09 10:08 PM
well yeah i shouldnt be to worried she actually watched all the saw movies cause she new i liked them,she watched them all in one day so obviously she is interested in me and she always smirks at me and relaxes me like says oh no your great and sweetdreams

arrigoni's photo
Sat 01/03/09 09:52 PM
not necessarily

arrigoni's photo
Sat 01/03/09 09:51 PM
yeah minneapolis has some good sex clubs

arrigoni's photo
Sat 01/03/09 09:50 PM
yeah well she dont work with me im just worried

arrigoni's photo
Sat 01/03/09 09:48 PM
alright im the bachelor any girl can play i wont be picky and the guys can give there input on who they like and give me advice. i ask the questions so the guys are like judges and the girls answer my questions

arrigoni's photo
Sat 01/03/09 09:30 PM
no im playing to

arrigoni's photo
Sat 01/03/09 09:29 PM
this is sorta a game were you all have a day to decide which one of the 3 youtube videos becomes the best. the winner competes on tomarrows addition of the topic.

http://in.youtube.com/watch?v=f9ekae4BYJc

http://in.youtube.com/watch?v=2wAQtfVNTUI

http://in.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5P4YdVKZts

the one with the highest of votes survives and competes with a new one tomarrow

arrigoni's photo
Sat 01/03/09 09:22 PM
is a dating game with 3 rules on how to play
rule 1 the girls get ask questions from the guys

rule 2 each male player can ask 3 weman to compete for him.

rule 3 the guys eliminate all there 3 girl tell one is remained they become a couple

final rule the couples level has a couples championship were i rank who the best couple is this is a very strategic game

arrigoni's photo
Sat 01/03/09 09:15 PM
as of late ive been digging wwe diva candice michelle, you know she wants it and is not pretending either oh whos the girl from the classic movie phenamena she is hot

arrigoni's photo
Fri 01/02/09 10:37 PM
who is your favorite hot female charector from any movie its up to you. id have to say hillary swank from million dollar baby, but the ending was sad anyway who would you say give it some thought

arrigoni's photo
Fri 01/02/09 10:28 PM
im worried cause my job had some rumors spread about me cause i work at walmart.cause i sent this youtube vid of dead and deader a parody horror movie of dumb and dumber. also a horror trailer of seinfeld when kramer goes nuts along with the youtube movie.i think the guy got offended and wont work with me cause he dont like me so now there thinking im a killer. i dont want the girl i like to here this and i know this is weird but im screwed.

arrigoni's photo
Sun 12/28/08 09:16 PM
no not sex she has alot of **** going on,i told her i would be her man. she wants to be my girlfriend and i want to be her boyfriend. im just curious should i man up,and say something or should i be courteous and not rush her

Previous 1 3