Wed 12/03/08 05:02 PM
Thanks, I needed that. I hope its not a pity date. lol

werdna79's photo
Wed 12/03/08 04:57 PM
Any body know where I left the keys to the door?sad

werdna79's photo
Wed 12/03/08 04:56 PM
I give you a 10 for honesty....

Ouch, is that good or bad. Cause lets face it...honesty will only get you ow so far. The looks at least have to be able to get ya in the door.

werdna79's photo
Wed 12/03/08 04:54 PM

QUOTE:

1-10 ladies. Should I be allowed on the market?
drool How much would it cost me to get you to meet me at a motel for a little fun?drool

or maybe I would have to pay.

werdna79's photo
Wed 12/03/08 04:51 PM
That depends on the demand. At this rate, I think that I better lock the doors and stay inside.lol

werdna79's photo
Wed 12/03/08 04:47 PM
Edited by werdna79 on Wed 12/03/08 05:13 PM

werdna79's photo
Mon 12/01/08 08:57 PM
I do not normally find red heads attractive, but you are stunningly BEAUTIFUL! Rock on with your bad self! 10 all the way!

werdna79's photo
Mon 12/01/08 08:54 PM
ty peeps! Do any of you ever feel like that. I don't know if it is normal.lol Feel like damaged goods sometimes and don't know if I am coming or going.lol

werdna79's photo
Mon 12/01/08 08:51 PM
ok, cool! Ty, I tried doing the craigs list thing and that was crazy on there. I got on there and everyone was critiquing me and flat out insulting me. I am really new to the online stuff, so ty for telling me that. Sorry to all if I acted like a jerk myself.

werdna79's photo
Mon 12/01/08 08:47 PM
Hi ladies. I have not been on a date in like nine years. I am a single full time father of one four year old boy. I wake up somedays and wonder if I can still "mingle". I mean I have been out of the game since I was just starting. Please rate me honestly and tell me if I should hang it up. I can take it.lol The pic is about a year old, but I look about the same with the exception of about an extra 10 lbs. or so. Thanks

werdna79's photo
Mon 12/01/08 08:32 PM
ha ha ha. jerk buddy. I am trying to express myself on here and I am getting critiqued on my choice of words. nice. lol

werdna79's photo
Mon 12/01/08 08:29 PM
sorry, did she hurt your feelings???

To be honest, yeah. I guess that I felt like it was a slap in the face. Call me sensitive, I guess. That is part of what is wrong with the world. I could understand if I was like...hey you, pssst. Want a friend? ( looken all creepy or something)

werdna79's photo
Mon 12/01/08 08:24 PM
i personally do not entertain platonic guy friends who i can't marry should the current boyfriend/husband die off. So all my friends must adhere to my stringent criteria for mate selection regardless.

I was not looking for a mate though, just a local friend. I guess that I don't judge people. Love the pic. lol

werdna79's photo
Mon 12/01/08 08:20 PM
It was the way that it was said. Don't be a jerk buddy.

werdna79's photo
Mon 12/01/08 08:19 PM
Thanks everyone. I guess that I was shocked that someone would decline a friend request over that.lol I was trying to be nice to her. I just sent a message back and killed her with kindness and told her she could have just said no or something. Anyone on here want to be my friiieeend? I smoke though! lol

werdna79's photo
Mon 12/01/08 08:12 PM
I want to know if anyone on here would decline a friends request due that person being a smoker? I sent this girl whom I will show the respect not to name. I gave her a compliment and told her that I thought she was beautiful and asked her if she could use another friend and she said..."no, I don't like smokers. wtf is that?brokenheart

werdna79's photo
Mon 12/01/08 08:01 PM
Thats a pretty pic, but looks kinda fake. Like it's out of a magazine or something. If that truly is you, you are a beautiful woman and I would rate you a 9! Merry Christmas and good luck in your search.flowerforyou