Community > Posts By > SunnyDaisy6

no photo
Mon 12/23/13 01:00 PM
I hope u dont mind me saying

Have you thought to try some kind of spirituality there's so many to choose from or Yoga breathing or Meditation to strengthen urself or ground yourself so you feel less worried etc ? There's always choices in life if you don't like Las Vegas women then surely you don't have to go there ? If you want to enjoy urself you just put out the Not available signal ... I don't know LV so just wondering ?!

no photo
Mon 12/23/13 12:48 PM
Freedom in all suppressed countries in war & conflict and end to Nuclear Weapons would be the best present PLUS All kids to be protected in world.
And lastly Save the Planet / Brazil to stop killing the rainforest and all endangered animals protected ...... and would be nice to have some boots for the snow

no photo
Mon 12/23/13 12:37 PM
Sorry I remembered an Elizabethan collar from vets usually u will probably need small size it will slow her down she can still drink n eat

no photo
Mon 12/23/13 12:35 PM
Hi again just checked my cupboard lol
Also Anxiety TFLN
Safe Homeopathic Remedy Ingredients
Phosphorus
Rhododendron
Borax
Theridion
Chamomilla
6c& 30c in 20% Usp alc. in purified water
No known side effects
Homeopet LLC
Ny I got mine from my vet Mayhew Animal Centre in Kensal Green
An established animal centre.
My cats tend to just be calmer used in thunderstorms or Fireworks night etc
I wouldn't use it if your dog is going for an operation without checking with a qualified Vet
Also I think u can get a plug that sprays something from vet
Hope it helps ; )

no photo
Mon 12/23/13 12:27 PM
Hi you can buy Sherleys Serenity tablets for cats and dogs.
Ingredients Are
Lemon balm
Lime flowers
Hop flowers
Yeast
Minerals

no photo
Mon 12/23/13 12:03 PM
A man with Oomf A Strong Backbone = Awesome ....
That means he is confident in himself is straightforward not sneaky or sleeZy And sticks to his words ahh a Male Version of ...
Me ....:tongue:

no photo
Sun 12/22/13 11:17 PM
Maybe a fitness coach at your Gym able to advise you. You may need more protein n veg if ur doing so much excercise and drink plenty water if u are too drastic the body tends to rebel unless you were a fitness guy before then your body will shape up quickly muscle memory n that. Listen to your body it will tell you what it needs.

no photo
Sun 12/22/13 11:03 PM
hmmmm
I think health Is most important if your healthy your happy and making new female friends and letting this year be amazing no matter what you gone through a Fresh start is Cool ! To the guy with the heartbreak its their loss remember you are g8 and make a Core foundation for uRself - never let anybody break it !!

no photo
Sun 12/22/13 09:19 PM
I agree with Kindheartconnection

I think is about deep Respect . I deeply respected my ex partner when married and would not dare tip the boat no matter what mind you he was better looking than G Clooney so I think is the combo you need marry someone hot n someone you Respect beyond your own childish thinking to me cheating is " grown up " childish behaviour which these days needs to be challenged in society.
It's a choice whether you get married or not and if you think that you will chase every " hot " girl IF she will have you then DEFINITELY never ever get married also wear strong protection always as you cannot commit.
I think in life things always come back so Be careful what you do. One day if you fall in love you may feel very different.

no photo
Sun 12/22/13 07:51 PM
Hey
My advice is take a close up of your face with a smile without the hat.
Also you are asking for a bike chick so may not be alot out there ( maybe ?) so guessing most females don't ride maybe if you put willing to teach maybe make it light ? Sounds fun as I can ride a motorbike lol
Good luck

no photo
Sun 12/22/13 10:05 AM
Yeah can I join you in your flying car ...I love Back to the future Idea lol happy

no photo
Sun 12/22/13 10:04 AM
I would go back in time and tell my mother about Buddhism ....and I would go back in time and be more outspoken than I am from age of 4 .....

no photo
Sun 12/22/13 09:59 AM
Hi
I think astro is pretty accurate especially in relationships try Suzanne White she goes into double astro your year will be Chinease and your month western it is strange how certain signs clash or have not much in common and our own same energy signs are easier to be around ; the ones that refuse to look at it are often typically like their sign ( stubborn etc ) tho you may not live by it , it's useful to see how we can improve ourselves and maybe enjoy our positive traits
I don't mind what anybody thinks basics in Astro is Fire n water do Not mix at all !
Good luck

no photo
Sun 12/22/13 12:42 AM
Why is their a picture of a dudes
P..... Up as a profile pic ?!

grumble

no photo
Sun 12/22/13 12:36 AM
Ha ha ha laugh that's hilarious

no photo
Sat 12/21/13 07:04 PM
Hi I'm new here
flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 12/21/13 06:54 PM
I think you are in love .....

no photo
Sat 12/21/13 06:39 PM
Hi
It's difficult when someone has an illness. I lived next door to a lady who suffered mental problems and one of her flatmates was scherzo phrenic. I had to watch out as they had arguments and fights regularly and one day had to save her from being attacked and challenge the other one it was dangerous. I think when you talk about children you need to think whether the person could be an ideal mother in that situation as parenting is about responsibility and protecting kids as well as educating and of course loving them more than anything in the world.

Real Love is calm and real love Is being unselfish and letting someone go to be happy if they tell us to back off not to force it it may be better to support rather than try to have a relationship as she may be going through so many emotions AND trying to deal with her own problem to must be So tough on her .
I think backing off when requested is best but as for kids is a different ball game. Kids are vulnerable especially babies my instant reaction was " oh no " please Be wise and try and think of the bigger picture Long Term remember there are so many kids who end up in social care because of issues at home. Hope that helps.

no photo
Sat 12/21/13 06:14 AM
I think is good to blow up at the right time eg when your life is in danger but most temper etc is maybe our own insecurity and ego and not asserting ourselves around annoying people

I think lots of guys don't like it really because is aggressive its good to Ask what type of human do I wana B on a daily basis and is good to master our own emotions instead of our mouths shooting off like rockets like mini bombs n has an effect If we are angry why be abusive - nobody needs our rubbish surely ? As women we need to challenge ourselves ? I got a long way to go I hear you ....

Remember Words are powerful .....

no photo
Sat 12/21/13 05:55 AM
Yes I agree nothing worse than boredom ...that is agony ....start howling express it ....

Today I had great plans to go shopping and it poured down with rain I did find that annoying I must admit ( lol ) still at home chickening out .....hee hee