dnc4Him's photo
Sun 05/02/10 09:28 PM
I just saw the Goof at Wal Mart

dnc4Him's photo
Sun 05/02/10 09:12 PM
Me and my big mouth

dnc4Him's photo
Sun 05/02/10 08:07 PM
How very precious! I am very sorry for your loss and am glad you have since been doubly blessed. I know you will really enjoy them! Mine are half great pyrenees, 1/4 rhodesian ridgeback, and 1/4 austrailian shepherd and yes, they can eat! wouldn't trade 'em for anything!

dnc4Him's photo
Sun 05/02/10 06:43 PM
I pray she returns quickly and safely and peace to you in the meantime!flowerforyou

dnc4Him's photo
Fri 04/30/10 04:12 PM
Words fail me....just know that my heart is full of love and prayers for you and all who love her. Peace to you. flowerforyou

dnc4Him's photo
Thu 04/29/10 10:02 PM
beatles

dnc4Him's photo
Thu 04/29/10 07:30 PM
WOW! VERY nice write!

dnc4Him's photo
Thu 04/29/10 07:23 PM
complete

dnc4Him's photo
Thu 04/29/10 07:22 PM
closed for repairs

dnc4Him's photo
Thu 04/29/10 07:16 PM
bad boy

dnc4Him's photo
Thu 04/29/10 07:10 PM
happy

dnc4Him's photo
Wed 04/28/10 06:50 PM

I think working at RIM won't be so bad... Except I'll be able to say I've gotten a RIM job.

That'll be awkward.

noway laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

New job? Congrats! Hope it's what you want!

dnc4Him's photo
Mon 04/26/10 08:34 PM
very lucky ladyflowerforyou

dnc4Him's photo
Sun 04/25/10 06:29 PM

Seperation of church & state. This would be more of a moral issue than an illegal one. JMHO
Great response. The government has no right to tell 2 consenting adults what they can do behind closed doors. Most Bible Belters are loons,but yet there is a lot of cheating South of The Mason-Dixon. Just listen to any Country song.

Wow! Judgmental much?

Look, I think what all of us (all religious beliefs included) do feel that adultery is wrong. And yet, while we do feel it is, most of us have fallen victim either because our spouse/mate/ did commit it, or we did the act ourselves. You don't have to have a "belief" in one God or another to have the common sense to know that cheating on a loved one is wrong. But then again, some of us want to take this thought further and we want to ask "Well...who decided it was wrong?" Seriously...I hear this asked all the time, and I always repsond with, "Well, how would you like it if you came home and found your spouse doing it with a friend of yours? Or a stranger? Or just anyone?" Yeah...you wouldn't feel great at all. You would go through a whole mixed bag of emotions, leading to you being devestated by the adultery. Seriously, even most couples who are swingers have rules for how they do it, and there is trust in that. Yeah, they don't believe in then term adultery because they have accepted that while they love there mate, they also want to play with others. The majority of us have a problem with how they live, but we leave them alone because they don't bring it out in public and therefore we don't have to see it. We know it is there, and most of us feel it is wrong. And yet, we still say let them do what they want (and yes, they have every right to do it because they have chosen to).

Nobody chooses to be a victim of adultery. And while I say that it shouldn't be illegal, I beieve that you should show common sense, respect, and love towards your mate and freaking NOT DO IT! Yes, it is basic morals here...common sense morals. And yes, while Christians do teach to not do this, we also know the reality that Christians aren't perfect, and therefore they are human...and therefor....they fall victim to this or they do it. If I was married, and then I started bragging to my friends about my other chicks on the side, all of you would tell me how wrong I am. I would hear it from people of Christian, Pagan, Muslim, and other faiths.

Anyways, no it shouldn't be illegal. Why? Because it would create more of a dictatorship society that I do not want to be a part of. Sad to say, adultery will always exist. I mean, you can't police it. You just pray that people will start doing the common sense thing and be faithful. And while alot are, there are alot who aren't.

Wow...the serious side to Goof is as cool as the goofy side! :thumbsup:

dnc4Him's photo
Sun 04/25/10 12:52 PM

...eat again.
Debbie, Loraine, Karla!!!!!!!!!!!---NEVER AGAIN!:wink:

whoa slaphead WELL!!!!!!spock ohwell

Oh that's just wrong!

dnc4Him's photo
Sun 04/25/10 12:51 PM

Liver

Chiante(sp)

Fava Beans

shocked scared surprised

laugh laugh

dnc4Him's photo
Sat 04/24/10 10:27 PM

wonder if bigfoot has little hands?

omg....how funny!!laugh

dnc4Him's photo
Sat 04/24/10 07:54 PM
repaired?

dnc4Him's photo
Sat 04/24/10 06:26 PM
I'm thinking I miss Mark...must have met THE one..

dnc4Him's photo
Sat 04/24/10 03:44 PM

..go to yr room...take some time, and think about what you've done! :tongue:

I don't wanna think about it! I did it, isn't that enough?
No. You must be humiliated too.....:tongue:

okay MOM!

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25