Community > Posts By > steelersrgreat

steelersrgreat's photo
Sat 01/04/14 07:09 AM
I'd go back to the 80's, and ask my best and closest friend to date me, instead of being too afraid to mess up our close friendship. I loved her so much that I felt lucky to be so close to her, but didn't think there was any way a girl as beautiful as her could love me. Looking back there were signs and hints from her that she wanted me. I messed up there. My advice is go for what or who you want, and don't spend your life regretting it and never knowing what might have been.

steelersrgreat's photo
Fri 01/03/14 10:42 AM
Crazy? I was crazy once...they put me in an institution. They put me in a little white room...I liked that little white room. I died in that little white room! Then they buried me...they planted daisies over my grave. The roots came down and tickled my nose...that drove me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once...

steelersrgreat's photo
Fri 01/03/14 10:21 AM
Looking for lady who is a steeler fanatic to get to know

steelersrgreat's photo
Fri 01/03/14 06:36 AM
Edited by steelersrgreat on Fri 01/03/14 06:39 AM
Duh! I'm a Steelers fan!

steelersrgreat's photo
Mon 12/23/13 09:31 PM
Yeah, I'm in west-central Illinois, and its home. It would be a better place if I had the right woman in my arms, wink, wink, nudge, nudge, know what I mean? It doesn't matter where you are if you have someone you love by your side.

steelersrgreat's photo
Mon 12/23/13 08:55 PM
Hey, ladies, I'm an Illinois man. In Macomb, West-central Illinois, ready for something different for a change?

steelersrgreat's photo
Mon 12/23/13 08:36 PM
I used to live in Springfield, can be there in less than 2 hours...that is after the holidays, Merry Christmas!

steelersrgreat's photo
Mon 12/23/13 08:06 PM
The point is that sometimes you have to make time to go a little crazy. Let off a little steam, do something meaningless and relax a bit, as the great song says,"I've always been crazy, but its kept me from going insane.

steelersrgreat's photo
Mon 12/23/13 03:12 PM
You putrid, foul, ignorant...
Excuse me, I'm here for an arguement.
Oh, this is abuse. You need 12a.

steelersrgreat's photo
Mon 12/23/13 11:14 AM
That all I want for Christmas is a beautiful woman to wrap a ribbon around herself and be my present, and my future too!

steelersrgreat's photo
Mon 12/23/13 10:54 AM
Edited by steelersrgreat on Mon 12/23/13 10:55 AM
Sounds good but I'm sure the birds would dump on me, and I'd get a sunburn. But it reminds me of a time a beautiful woman said she dreams of being on a beach with me by her side. Maybe it would be worth it to be with someone special.

2 Next