Community > Posts By > steelersrgreat

steelersrgreat's photo
Sat 02/08/14 11:54 AM
I agree that sex is just the act of intercouse, but making love involves emotion. It is the expression of love for that one. I believe it is how you express your feelings for them when you can't find the words to say it verbally. Its like a new language that only the two of you can understand.

steelersrgreat's photo
Sat 02/08/14 11:14 AM
Just put your best foot out there, and start posting or replying to posts. Peoplw will read it and check out your profile and if interested will reply or send u a message. You never know what might happen. I met a women after she checked out my profile, she said she was interested, so - checked her profile and pics, and we have been exchanging emails and pics, and have decided to meet. We are planning it to happen as soon as possible, and are talking about marriage if it works out. So its worth a try!!

steelersrgreat's photo
Sat 02/08/14 07:58 AM
I think you have to get to know them first and establish trust and then express an interest in taking things to the next level before you start making sexual remarks. If one is not comfortable with it, she'll be turned off and end it.

steelersrgreat's photo
Thu 02/06/14 09:20 PM
I was once told that I was "too nice" when I asked a girl out. I said "what do you want, should I slap you around, treat you like crap?" The funny thing is, girls from other schools and towns who took the time to get to know me, went out with me because I was nice, and knew how to treat them with love. Women, you can't live with 'em,...Pass the beer nuts. Just kidding ladies!

steelersrgreat's photo
Sun 02/02/14 10:04 AM
I am in a LDR, and we plan to meet. There has to be a connection. Get to know each other deeply, share secrets, be honest, and take the steps to make your dream come true. I know her better than people I see every day, and am not going to stop until she's in my arms. I know its possible, I have friends who have made it work, and are married, and happy, happy, happy! But, you have to start with hello, or you'll never know.

steelersrgreat's photo
Wed 01/29/14 08:56 AM
I am ambidextrous, and good with my hands, especially with the ladies, wink, wink.

steelersrgreat's photo
Thu 01/23/14 07:18 PM
*@#?!$%

steelersrgreat's photo
Sun 01/19/14 06:06 PM
That is a good point. We don't take time to get to know people unless its someone we see everyday. Like co-workers, classmates, people in a coffee house you frequent, or someone you meet everyday on your daily routine. At least on a website, you can see their basic profile to see if they meet are what you are looking for, before contacting them and trying to persue a relayionship,and it gives u a much broader field of people to choose from.

steelersrgreat's photo
Sun 01/19/14 05:29 PM
Coffee is the elixor of life, I love the flavor of coffee, I have a Keurig also, and love it, and all the flavors available. For me coffee has an additional benefit. I have migraine headaches, and if I keep a high level of caffiene in my system, I don't get headaches.

steelersrgreat's photo
Sat 01/18/14 03:04 PM
Serious relationships start with hello, and that can happen here. But I'm not finding many local women looking for anyone my age, or many other character traits. Those that are live far away, and that makes meeting a hard thing. You have to start with hello, exchange thoughts, ideas, and desires, to find common ground and see if you want to persue a relationship.I met a women that I find interesting, and we exchange emails and pics, at first it seemed like there was no way we could ever meet, and it would not be easy to, but she is so interesting, I hope we can somehow find a way to make it happen.

steelersrgreat's photo
Sat 01/18/14 02:36 PM
Yes, that would be great, would love to find her too, but in the meantime, how about finding someone for a friends with benefits relationship?I mean, yes the goal is to find "the one" but can't two people agree to a relationship in which two people can be physically intimate with an agreemant to satisfy each others needs while searching for the perfect partner. Of course there is always the chance that they could take their physical closeness for love and find they don't want to go their separate way, but I sometimes find myself needing physical love, and think about trying a friends with benefits relationship,what are your thoughts on the subject?

steelersrgreat's photo
Sat 01/18/14 01:40 PM
Wow, a great thread! So many songs to choose from, I also like Air Supply's Making Love Out of Nothing at All. Chicago's You're the Inspiration is another good one, Lionel Richie's Three Times a Lady is another favorite.

steelersrgreat's photo
Sat 01/18/14 01:31 PM
In my small town school, popularity was what separated the "cool" kids and the "losers". Fortunately my two best friends were two of the most popular, and they would not do anything that I was not included in, so I had it pretty easy until junior high, at the end of which my friends and I were not as close, and then the bullying started, one of the most popular kids and I had an altercation. I was a quiet, reserved and patient person, and realized that when people make fun of you, they are actually trying to bring you down because they don't feel good about themselves. Anyway I am patient and can be pushed just so far, but when this guy got physical and pushed me, I let go on him, and I never had trouble from him again. In high School there were several similar events, and they learned not to push me too far. So I was tolerated, but not really let into the inner circle, which many of my classmates realized was pathetic, and for prom King and Queen we voted for one of our own, leaving them wondering what went wrong.

steelersrgreat's photo
Sat 01/18/14 12:55 PM
Hey, I am a big Pittsburgh Steeler fan, and would like to relocate to Pittsburgh. How is the job market and housing market in the Pittsburgh area? Would really like to know what life in Pittsburgh is like. Sorry to interject here in your chatroom, but I saw you were from Pittsburgh, and thought I could get your input.

steelersrgreat's photo
Sat 01/18/14 12:46 PM
I do believe that person to person is the way to go, but using a website to meet othersn and getting to know then is a good way to evaluate whether taking that leap of face to face meeting is a good tool.I once met a local girl in a chatroom, and found out we had a lot in common, and we decided to meet, onlyb she didn't show uo, and later told me her best friend had been in a wreck, so she coukdn't make it. Then my mother told me it may be a good thing we didn't meet, and persue a relationship,because we were cousins.It truely can be a small world. I am trying to persue a new relationship with a woman who found my profile interesting, and we've exchanged emails and pics, and hoping to one day meet.Hope springs eternal.

steelersrgreat's photo
Fri 01/10/14 05:10 PM
I see what ur saying, know how you feel, but I need that intimacy with a woman, so I'm searching for her or I'll have to give up hope. At this point I wouldn't mind finding a woman searching for the same and would like to get to know her and be intimate to satisfy physical needs while we work on the rest. Sort of a friends with benefits thing, not to say the whole relationship thing isn't important, and I would treat every woman as a precious jewel. Sorry for rambling on, just had to say that.

steelersrgreat's photo
Fri 01/10/14 04:45 PM
How about...Sensuous? Sense u was up could u get me another beer?

steelersrgreat's photo
Fri 01/10/14 04:26 PM
No, inside I'm 21, and I refuse to grow up inside. I act mature when I need to, and crazy when I can to keep from going insane.

steelersrgreat's photo
Sat 01/04/14 07:30 AM
One of a kind right here in Macomb looking for a relationship with a wonderful woman.

steelersrgreat's photo
Sat 01/04/14 07:22 AM
I heard that his brother, who is a stuntman will be in the next movie to complete the film. That's gonna be a movie that tops the box office sales for a long time.

Previous 1