Júlio César 's photo
Wed 05/17/23 09:23 PM
I would have done it already. But it requires many resources in my currency.

Júlio César 's photo
Wed 05/17/23 09:10 PM
Yes, if that person is respectful and non colonizer.

Júlio César 's photo
Wed 05/17/23 09:01 PM
No. If atheist you believe an unfalsifiable hypothesis that any human interpretation or assertion of divinity is a descriptor of an unhealthy psyche. It's classic disassociative antisocial behaviour prevalent in youths with poorly developed socialization skills. The kind who tells children there's no Santa, where the child is a mother mourning her dead baby and Santa is finding some sense of relief in mundane religious assertions.

The fact is an unfalsifiable hypothesis is unscientific, plain and simple. So if you say there is absolutely a god others must believe in or if you say there is absolutely no god for anyone to believe in then either way you're being unscientific because the subject is, by definition as ascendant of physical rules, untestable. So any absolute answer is an unfalsifiable hypothesis as it cannot be physically tested, one way or another.

But everyone is entitled to their opinions on likelihoods. Just don't go around outlawing people's brains when they're doing no criminal activity. Nor should you assert an unfalsifiable hypothesis, which is physically untestable as adherent to scientific method. There is no way to test the conclusion there is no god, just as there is no way to test there is. That means neither are scientific conclusions, they're both just falsifiable hypotheses as far as scientific method is concerned.

Perfect answer. I think the same way.

Júlio César 's photo
Wed 05/17/23 08:54 PM
No, I'd think I would be bored at some point and would wish to die. But I'd like to live 300 years.