Community > Posts By > Owenayuk

Owenayuk's photo
Mon 03/23/20 02:36 PM
Although women want everything, but they need some things. They need respect, love and transparency.

Owenayuk's photo
Wed 05/07/14 02:41 PM
Edited by Owenayuk on Wed 05/07/14 02:42 PM
Although I am single, but I don't want to rush it. If you rush into any relationship, you are gonna rush out of it. I don't want a part time relationship, I want a woman who is ready to grow old with me, a woman who will make me stay awake all night thinking about her because she is not by my side, a woman who will make my heart to ache when I don't hear her voice in a second and a woman who will increase my heart beat. I don't mind your age or your country, what matters is LOVE. Hey! one more thing, I am not looking for the right woman, I don't search for the right woman, I make the right woman. If you let me, I would take you from the left and bring you to the right to make you the right woman in my life. And for the guys, every lady is beautiful. The beauty of a woman lies in her heart and only the man who truly loves a lady can bring out the beauty in her. The woman in your life should be treated as a treasure. You may not know her importance, not until you have lost her :)

Owenayuk's photo
Wed 05/07/14 02:16 PM
Well, I couldn't agree with you more, but... about nature taking its course in a relationship, I think that is not true. Nature has no role to play in your relationship. God has given to every man the "will" power. You decide how you want to love and live.Uhm... we all have individual difference, it worked for you that way, it may not work for the next lady. You shouldn't use another woman's story love story to compare with yours. Just allow your heart, not your feelings, to guide you. And also involve God in your decision.

Owenayuk's photo
Wed 05/07/14 02:16 PM
Well, I couldn't agree with you more, but... about nature taking its course in a relationship, I think that is not true. Nature has no role to play in your relationship. God has given to every man the "will" power. You decide how you want to love and live.Uhm... we all have individual difference, it worked for you that way, it may not work for the next lady. You shouldn't use another woman's story love story to compare with yours. Just allow your heart, not your feelings, to guide you. And also involve God in your decision.

Owenayuk's photo
Wed 05/07/14 02:14 PM

Owenayuk's photo
Fri 05/02/14 04:12 AM
Hey! there are millions of good men out there. The reason single moms think there is no good guy out there is that, most single moms were once hurt by someone they so much loved and when they find one who wants to occupy their tender heart, they become scared of giving the guy the chance to prove himself worthy. Maybe single moms should stop using their past experience to judge their "yet to come" experience. If you don't give that guy a try, you will never know if he is the right guy. I am proud to be a single dad :)

Owenayuk's photo
Fri 05/02/14 04:04 AM
Hey! @Ladywind7, I care so much. Although I am a single father but I still can't compare myself with you as a mom. I mean, mothers are the best just as my mom is the best woman I know. No doubt, kids can always get another father but can never get another mother. So moms, keep up the good work :). Hey guys, take no offense, but hey! we just have to say the truth when we see one lol

Owenayuk's photo
Fri 05/02/14 03:49 AM
Life isn't what you think or want, life is what God wants, because what he wants is what is best for you. Until you get the big picture God is showing you, you will never know the secret of making the right decision in life. In this case, delay is inevitable

Owenayuk's photo
Fri 05/02/14 03:37 AM
God fearing men are everywhere, and you may never find any if you keep judging them from the outside. The funny thing is, the God fearing men are also asking, "where are the God fearing women". I guess both sides are getting it wrong lol

Owenayuk's photo
Mon 04/28/14 08:07 PM
hi friends, how has been your day?

Owenayuk's photo
Mon 04/28/14 07:53 PM
Uhm... well, I am single and not double, I am not looking for miss right. It does not matter where you are, either right or left. I would not mind to move you from the left to the right if this will make you become the right one for me. I just need true love, no matter your country, I love you :)

Owenayuk's photo
Mon 04/28/14 07:46 PM
I am here for real relationship that works. But hey, I am a guy lol