Community > Posts By > shandie227

shandie227's photo
Tue 05/13/14 03:57 PM
Got an inbox from a,should I say a man or woman,who is from Nigerian.ofcoz asking me out.I checked the name and its a female name.viewed the profile and it claimed its female only the pro pic was a man.got really confused.thought of not replying him/her then I thought it wise to reply.I just said “sorry am not a lesbian”.that's wen he/she tryed to xplain that he is a man and its just a mistake that his profile says otherwise.I just blocked him.probably one of the scums around.so frustrating.

shandie227's photo
Sat 05/03/14 08:30 PM
First impressions matters.looking @ ur profile,there's nothing interesting to reply to.moreover,how sure can one be that they won't be chatting to a skeleton.work on your profile and you will see results

shandie227's photo
Thu 04/24/14 11:45 PM
Here are some firsts I find bizarre that I jst ignore.others will say.wanna see me naked?or send me ur naked pics.lyk seriously,why waste time signing up here,why not just use google to get billions of naked girls.And some will say.marry me iam rich I will buy you anything even the planet.and am lyk daaaahhh,why not helping his family and giving the rest to charity.some people are just sucks