Community > Posts By > Pulpjunk

Pulpjunk's photo
Fri 01/24/14 03:27 AM
My analytical mind

Pulpjunk's photo
Wed 01/01/14 04:58 AM
Edited by Pulpjunk on Wed 01/01/14 04:58 AM
:wink: I find not being a man of the church or big on pubs, life can be extremely isolating. I fell for the old movie older man moves back to younger woman's home town to have a baby and then being left with a baby and a new town to manage. This is just a thread if the complexity of single fatherhood. Schools we are invisible or maybe I am as introverted as my daughter. Not sure why I am making this post other than to say happy end of 20 f***ing13 to all minglers and bring on 2014

Pulpjunk's photo
Wed 01/01/14 03:15 AM
Single dad here, 4 years in and I am hoping now my daughter is not a baby any more that I can mingle a little because at school and other events we are shunned like mongrels with fleas at a pedigree show

Pulpjunk's photo
Wed 01/01/14 03:13 AM
Sweet response. I have been a single dad for four years and the idea of using a kid to pick other women is a bit if a fallacy. I have been totally single for the whole four years because I find even the women who might smile at me in town with my daughter give me the look like I am either having touch of parenting tossed in me or I am waiting for her mum to come out the shop