Community > Posts By > Medic420

no photo
Tue 12/24/13 01:28 PM
Are you serious dude I'm sure the aborigines were fine surviving before white man arrived.

no photo
Tue 12/24/13 11:04 AM

People used to live for a thousand years...so all that inbreeding has shortened our life span.

Thousand years? The earth is only 3000 years, I think you meant hundreds.

dude where do you get that logic from its totally retarded, A type of ancient fossil named stromatolites date back over 3.45 billion years also one of the most recent discoveries out dating any other man made structures is a megalithic site in Turkey called Gobekli Tepe
It's over 12000 years old. Peace

no photo
Tue 12/24/13 10:55 AM
Edited by Medic420 on Tue 12/24/13 11:00 AM

no photo
Tue 12/24/13 10:10 AM

people invented religion , and as usual , invention is needed by people to take advantage of each others by it's means .
. That's too good.

Nobody needs religion we as humans need simple things take it back to hunter & gatherer we need air,food,water,shelter and love. You know it's funny all these remote places on earth where people still farm hunt and live off the land they are all statistically happy than us in this reality or so called real world. I think we might have created some kind of missing link between us an nature an it's reality. Ancient tribes in the past and today contact they're gods through meditation and psychedelics in saying this I'm far from a religious person, Though I'm down with the beliefs of being able to interact with some sort of higher being in some sort of alternate consciousness. Peace

no photo
Tue 12/24/13 09:05 AM
Yeah cheers dude don't know where that chick got the reference for a song title when this threads clearly under film and
movies. Anyway I love god bless America the young girl is a little cutie aswell , Both great movies I've heard shakes the clown is really good gotta check it out. Peace

no photo
Tue 12/24/13 08:36 AM
Edited by Medic420 on Tue 12/24/13 09:20 AM
Hey izzy great thread dude it's good to get people thinking . As you said I think religions can be a good tool if they're not used for profit and gain then again all the these so good qualities you can see through out religions don't necessarily need to be taught nor preached. These things are internal. All religions contradict themselves all wars start from religions it's a joke.

I've read there were some early Christian sects which practised public nudity, shared wives, incest and child sacrifice. ... from eating the sacred mushroom, Amanita muscaria... I feel there's nothing wrong with psychedelics if respected and used properly they can in a majority of cases help people with a wide range of benefits. If you haven't heard check out the stoned ape theory.

I've never read the bible myself though I've heard there was no mention of dinosaurs? Can a Christian explain this to me I cant work it out sorry I just don't have that faith haha.

We got to stop this religious **** world wide and team up and fight for the bigger problems, Like fixing our planet before we **** it up that much we have to terra form on some other planet. Whether or not that's too late we should have a better attitude than we do today. Hey I'm guilty as much as everyone it's a global crisis then again we can always be wiped out by a comet/asteroid then what start from scratch because all of our history and data is digital so we might want to do something if we want to preserve any evidence of mankind.

no photo
Mon 12/23/13 10:30 AM
Edited by Medic420 on Mon 12/23/13 10:33 AM
God bless America ... Bobcat Goldthwait too good. Girls guys let us know how you feel negative positive it's all feedback Bob also made "Shakes the clown" and "The worlds greatest dad" feel free to comment on these as well.